[Europa League] Benfica 2-1 JUVENTUS (April 24th 2014) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I think we would really struggle playing an open, end to end game against them. Keep it tight, don't leave space in behind and avoid giving the ball away leaving us susceptible to counters should be the message.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
This is amazing. Say what you want fockers but this is a fucking semi-final of the Europa League. It matters, it matters to me, to Conte and im sure as hell it matters to all our players cause most of them never tasted a success in Europe. 100% concentration is needed. Conte needs to prepare the team for taking pressure cause i am very much sure that Benfica will bring their A-game on Thursday and will not just simply bend over. A good preparation is what is needed for this game. Concentration, thats all.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Apparently Salvio is having surgery for his arm so he's out for the rest of the season.

That's Silvio and Salvio out.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Good news for us, now the icing on the cake would be Tevez and Vidal making a full recovery ASAP.

I think Sevilla will be finalists, and I'm fairly confident we'll be there too.

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
Benfica fans are confident and Juventus fans are scared. :sigh:

I know Benfica is a tough team, but we have more than enough to beat them. Even at their home.
I agree Joe but everytime we are scared Juve plays very well, Napoli game was not an exception because of the Lyon knockout game, nobody thought that we should push very hard to win that on their home, fair enough for me.
Benfica doesn-t scare alot of top teams but unfortunately Juve right now is on the same position.

- - - Updated - - -

Right now I saw they won their championship, they are drunk dead:xfinger:

- - - Updated - - -

Imo we-ll meet Valencia in the Final, let the best team win! :juve1:

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
We are so fucked. They're Benfica, they don't play in the shitty Serie A and therefore they're better than us for sure. We've all seen what we've done in the Champions against Copenaghen. Our team hasn't shown nothing and isn't capable of doing nothing, so I'd take anything less than a 3-0 hoping to don't be humiliated.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
I was actually being sarcastic, but that's what someone actually thinks about this match, so what's the problem?

[]Sorry, now I'll return to shit bricks thinking abour Rodrigo, Salvio, Gaitan, players we can only dream about (our team is filled with useless pedestrians and a narrow-minded coach, that's what I've red pretty match everywhere, not just in this forum) and that fantastic 4 man defense we don't have. Where do we want to go in Europe? We're simply the team who out-shot and out-possessed every team in the Champions League group phase, Real Madrid included, and set a record for that, but that's far from saying that we had an unlucky campaign, infact luck does not esist in sport. And the last match in Istanbul in the early noon, when we did not even have an hotel to stay at night, it's entirely our fault. City and United went out of group stages three times in the last years, but they don't play in Serie A, they could spend and don't have the 3-men defense, so they're far from being criticized.

Benfica alone is better than the whole Serie A therefore, we'll have this ridiculous competition as a consolation with useless opponents like Roma and Napoli. Despite of us having a ridiculous average points, they still can't cause us problems. And low-level teams in Serie A are far by having some talents who can give some troubles, and they don't fight and defend at all when facing us, so winning this league was a joke. I think that we have few points in the table considering the level of the league, who cares about the record, that's not valid, greek league is far better than this joke of a tournament.

So, this is a no-match. At least they'll save us from losing a final in our stadium, given that Sevilla and Valencia are all better than us and actually play football. Let's hope Benfica will be gentle and don't give us an hammering. [/sarcmode:OFF]

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
We are so $#@!ed. They're Benfica, they don't play in the $#@!ty Serie A and therefore they're better than us for sure. We've all seen what we've done in the Champions against Copenaghen. Our team hasn't shown nothing and isn't capable of doing nothing, so I'd take anything less than a 3-0 hoping to don't be humiliated.
We didn't play too bad against the team that's gonna win the CL neither. Yeah, we're fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)