[Europa League] Benfica 2-1 JUVENTUS (April 24th 2014) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 5, 2011
Marchisio defends so much better than Pirlo as a regista... Benfica has a fast paced team, we need quick players..
Lol. Pirlo hardly put more than 50% to defend, and thats is not his duty too. While Marchisio trying his best to defense yet he sucks a lot. Didn't u watch our matches lately?

Good luck playing Marchisio and defense a 0-0 rather than play Pirlo and seek for a 0-3 win.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juventino[RUS];4513847 said:

- - - Updated - - -

Buffon
Caceres - Bonucci - Chiellini
Lichsteiner - Vidal - Pirlo - Pogba - Asamoah
Tevez - Llorente
I was being sarcastic and I think Barzagli will play.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Benfica in many ways remind of Ath Madrid in how they're set up to play. Irrespective of the result, I'd be very keen to see how we approach this kind of game, against a fiercely attacking side at home in a European level SF.

Hopefully we can put up a strong show against perhaps the best team in the el for the last few years. If I had to predict a winner, I'd say Benfica, but then again, it'll all come down to what happens in their home leg.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I'm a huge marchisio fan but pirlo's accuracy with free kicks (especially recently) is reason enough to play him against Benfica.
And what about his ultra precise passes?

- - - Updated - - -

Benfica in many ways remind of Ath Madrid in how they're set up to play. Irrespective of the result, I'd be very keen to see how we approach this kind of game, against a fiercely attacking side at home in a European level SF.

Hopefully we can put up a strong show against perhaps the best team in the el for the last few years. If I had to predict a winner, I'd say Benfica, but then again, it'll all come down to what happens in their home leg.
If are concentrated we will show them who we are.We play Real two good games in CL.Especcially at the first game.So I am not worried much about Benfica.If we start to calculate and just defend then we will have problems,otherwise no.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Benfica doesent know what awaits them. we are gonna crush them like no-one in a while :cool:
:lol: :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

theyre a Milan level team at max
You are so fucking clueless it isn't even funny anymore. Benfica are a solid team, and they were in the final of this competition last year as well. They recently lifted the Portuguese cup, and are well on course for a league and cup double.

I just hope our players have the right attitude/approach to this game, and aren't as arrogant and condescending towards the opponents as you are.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:lol: :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

You are so $#@!ing clueless it isn't even funny anymore. Benfica are a solid team, and they were in the final of this competition last year as well. They recently lifted the Portuguese cup, and are well on course for a league and cup double.

I just hope our players have the right attitude/approach to this game, and aren't as arrogant and condescending towards the opponents as you are.
:D you just wait and see :cool:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
from what I remember from last year's EL they are a very solid team like Juve, hard to break down with a couple of flashy players.

will be 2 very tight games.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #78
    Benfica play vs Olhanense in 3 hours. I thin they can clinch their "scudetto" today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)