[Europa League] Benfica 2-1 JUVENTUS (April 24th 2014) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #22
    if we had to compare benfica to one team in our league who would it be ? roma or napoli or better than anyone else in our league ?
    roma and nipples combined with the image of our last game vs nipples. :scared:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    Benfica fans are confident and Juventus fans are scared. :sigh:

I know Benfica is a tough team, but we have more than enough to beat them. Even at their home.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
    roma and nipples combined with the image of our last game vs nipples. :scared:
    actually , this tie could always be a champions league quarter final and no one would say that benfica dont deserve to be there .

- - - Updated - - -

What i fear is they have the perfect kind of attacking players to press our wing backs back in our half and makes us sit back....very attack minded pacey players and with garay and lusiao they have a good back line too

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #28
    midfield will be VERY important. We need all of them at 100%. Vidal. :scared:

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
    giovinco's problem is he falls downwith the slightest of touch , he should learn to go past these slow defenders by using his pace which is his asset .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Their 2 CBs make Luca Toni look like Usain Bolt. Giovinco should come on as a sub and run at them, causing havoc.
    agreed

- - - Updated - - -

giovinco's problem is he falls downwith the slightest of touch , he should learn to go past these slow defenders by using his pace which is his asset .
    he was good today in that regard (didnt fall to often unless it was a hard foul). so, maybe he worked out and got stronger? :D

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
    agreed

- - - Updated - - -

he was good today in that regard (didnt fall to often unless it was a hard foul). so, maybe he worked out and got stronger? :D
    yeah today was better but if you look at players of the same statute like hazard or messi , they just dont go to ground so easy , i dont think he looks for the fouls by falling and i feel he is better than that technically to go past players.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)