[Europa League] Benfica 2-1 JUVENTUS (April 24th 2014) (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Hey, given how they lost out by a hair to Porto in the end last year, you have to allow a little celebrating.

I'v watched them on their last match and the fans were crazy. literally the whole stadium was jumping up and down... hope this is not galatasaray over again
It's a good environment at the Estadio do Luz. Maybe not Gala, but still pretty good. The fans can be sarcastic at times too.

who the fock watch them play?:lol:
FAKE
A
N

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
When I have a good feeling about a match we usually end up in trouble and I have a good feeling about this one. Actually I am quite confident that we are going through to the final but only to lose there. It's actually a dilemma now, I cannot be wrong on both encounters .... mind is almost getting blown.

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
@swag i don-t understand you:seven: my first Juve game was in '99 in my town , 2 draws in InterToto Cup (1-1 here and 0-0 on Delle Alpi) when Juve had 9 players in national team. Your turn...

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
My point is that we don-t have to watch games with every team we play, on the tactic side there are a lot in Juve-s stuff to do this. Besides that in Portugal only 3 names are known in Europe, their championship isn-t that great as we assume

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)