Euro2004 - The draw (5 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
load of crap!!!that wont happen.i assure you France v.s Italy this time will be.

France 2-o Italy

Henry
Trez
If France Italy play again in Euro 2004.
Italy will bury em. Nothing short of a 3-1 or smthg. That too, with a late late consolation for the french. :D

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
load of crap!!!that wont happen.i assure you France v.s Italy this time will be.

France 2-o Italy

Henry
Trez

loppan i advise you to wake up because your living in dreams.:groan:
:LOL: We'll see about who's living in a dream or not.........didn't France miss 1/8 in the World Cup and was able to NOT score a goal ;)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

If France Italy play again in Euro 2004.
Italy will bury em. Nothing short of a 3-1 or smthg. That too, with a late late consolation for the french. :D
you said it the wrong way round.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
France has superior forwards and mid-fielders.

Italy has superior defenders and GK. (Especially if Malidni re-considers and joins the NT again. Please say yes, Paolo)

It will be a clash of styles, and he who controls the tempo, will win.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
Oh Come on france werent the same france before they arent as strong IMO..
i think italy could nail them!
we'll just have to wait and see.
with players like Zizou,Henry,Pires and Trez they'll tear and shatter the italian defence apart.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Italy is superior to france IMO, better offensive and defensive line, they only lack the creativity of France midfield, in which they are inferior. plus France are one of the most lucky teams i have witnessed after Brazil of course.

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Loppan ] ++
ok, then. My hopes:

Group A: Spain and Portugal
Group B: France and Croatia
Group C: Italy and Sweden
Group D: Holland and Czech
Yeah, no the three lions will be better :stuckup:

I hope to see Italy and France in the final again so Italy can kick their a** :D
Yup :angel:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Aragorn ] ++
Italy is superior to france IMO, better offensive and defensive line, they only lack the creativity of France midfield, in which they are inferior. plus France are one of the most lucky teams i have witnessed after Brazil of course.
1.i'm sure you dont think that Vieri and Pippo are better than trez and the best player in the world Henry.
2.how come France are lucky
3.neither have Brazil ever depended on luck cuz history says that Brazil is the best footballing nation in the world,so its neither Franc nor is it Italy.

Aug 1, 2003
vieri inzaghi del piero corradi di vaio or whoever individually might not be better than trez henry cisse or whoever strikers france have, in that department france surpasses italia however, like I said, the azzurri attack is quite capable, they might not be as good as henry or trez but they are still world class strikers, and the azzurri are great defensively! ;)

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002

1.i'm sure you dont think that Vieri and Pippo are better than trez and the best player in the world Henry.
oh, you mean Trez and Henry who couldn't score a goal in the WC 2002 :LOL:;)

god, I'm mean :devil:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
France's defense is going to be destroyed this time around. Only one man can see them thru. And that is Zinedine Zidane. The Henrys and Trezeguets will need his help because theyre not going to be getting ne from that back line.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
...France are one of the most lucky teams i have witnessed after Brazil of course.
"I often find that what some call luck is often just natural talent combined with an ability to make the most of a situation." - Tim Zahn.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Hah! Based on what?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)