Euro2004 - The draw (3 Viewers)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
italy shud go thru.....:D

is it just me, or does group D looks a bit scary? :eek: i mean, czech, holland, germany....! can it get any tougher.....?

it'll be nice to see henry against sol.......:LOL: ;)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
italy shud go thru.....:D

is it just me, or does group D looks a bit scary? :eek: i mean, czech, holland, germany....! can it get any tougher.....?

it'll be nice to see henry against sol.......:LOL: ;)
it is the hardest group.. poor latvia..

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What a great sort they did :D

I dont know which team support this time!!

Of course there it is my beloved french team with zidane and cia... but this time ill give a go to italy too...after all they deserve something.

Ill be with the Czechs too!!

This will be a great eurocup for sure... with holland, italy and france with incredibly powerfull teams. Illnot include england and spain as cup contenders bevause they always screw up in the way :D

Forza France, Italy and Czechs!!! The best will win the cup for sure!!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Italy's group is not as easy as it looks. Dunno abt the bulgarians....but the Swedes and the Danes can play.
And i hope Italy dont presume theyre already thru. Because theyre slow starters. And when your like that, the ljungbergs the andersons and the tomassons can make you pay.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kiko ] ++

Go Becks/Owen:lazy:, I wanna see the French out in the first round again(although this isint gonna happen)
of course it wont happen.cuz France will win the tournament.
FORZA FRANCE!!!!!!!

OP
Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #72
    From Eurosport.com

UEFA has already decided to move the potentially explosive Dutch - German encounter on June 15th from homely Aveiro to the 52,000-seater Dragão stadium in Porto for security reasons.
    At least they realise the potential danger then ...

Aug 1, 2003
    can i ask a question ? (oh wait already did) whats the big deal with germany and holland? are they rivals or something? if they are, why?

i guess i'll be satisfied with italy's group tho im a bit concerned with denmark and sweden

and group D, it'll be the life of the tournament :)

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    can i ask a question ? (oh wait already did) whats the big deal with germany and holland? are they rivals or something? if they are, why?
    It's just a classic game

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    I think The Draw couldn't have gone better! :thumb:
    excitment from the first day. it seems fixed in a way!

no doubt that group D is a killer with rivalries between each of the top 3 teams

Germany - Holland : no need to explain ;)
    Holland - Czech Rep. : the Czech have been kicking Dutch ass for a quite a while. They seem to meet in every competition and qualifying competitions.
    Czech Rep. - Germany: The 1996 Finalists.

Poor Latvia.....they have no chance in their debut, but i think they will be VERY decisive in deciding who goes threw to the next round.

They're the group "FVcker-uper" if you will! :D
    They are capable of pulling off a draw with ones of the teams. that team will be the one to crash out.
    What's also interesting is that every team will try to score as many as they can against Latvia to increases chances of going threw in an equal points case.

Group A: Spain- Portugal. Arch Rivals. Kinda like the European mini Argentina-Brazil.

Group B: France against England. the two nations have fought for a long time in wards on land, at sea, and now they'll go for it again on the field.

Group C:
    Italy's group is not so different (on paper) than their Euro 2000 group.
    Euro 2004 ----> Euro 2000
    Denmark ---> Belgium
    Sweden ---> Sweden
    Bulgaria ---> Turkey

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    I think Italies chances of winning this cup all depends on weather Totti is fully fit or not. The NT is built around him. playing Miccoli or DP as a Fantasista isn't gonna be good enough.

Same goes for Germany and Ballack, France and Henry, Czech Rep and Nedved.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    I think Italies chances of winning this cup all depends on weather Totti is fully fit or not. The NT is built around him. playing Miccoli or DP as a Fantasista isn't gonna be good enough.

Same goes for Germany and Ballack, France and Herry , Czech Rep and Nedved.
    may i correct.France and zizou.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)