Euro2004 - The draw (6 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
france and heRry, Majed? :LOL: i expect big things from the Czechs.

Who I want to qualify :
Group A - Portugal and Spain :doh:
Group B - France and Croatia
Group C - Italy and Sweden
Group D - Holland and Czech

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
as for me
Group A Portugal,Spain
Group B,France,England
Group C,Italy,Dennmark
Group D,Germany,Holland

these are my predictions,not who i want to qualify.

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
ok, then. My hopes:

Group A: Spain and Portugal
Group B: France and Croatia
Group C: Italy and Sweden
Group D: Holland and Czech

I hope to see Italy and France in the final again so Italy can kick their a** :D

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
Rudi Guliani and Frank Rijkaard were sent off in a very hot tempered match
Yeah, wasn't it when Rijkaard spit in Rudi Völlers hair. I remember that.

Sep 28, 2002
great draw. latvia will get their asses whipped and germans will be out after group stage. italian group is very tough imo. group d has 3 very tough teams while italian group has 4 tough teams. if italy wont play at their best we can see them out very early. not that i care, i'm all for czechs in this one.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
umm ok IMO i think Group D is the hardest and i think italy had gotten the easiest one..i mean sweden is good and all so are Denmark an i hope italy dont get carried away and not play their best!
because group d has latvia, which will be a walkover. one more team to beat in that group and you can progress. while in group c italy is the strongest but if they suck as they usually do any team can go through. just my 2 cents

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

because group d has latvia, which will be a walkover. one more team to beat in that group and you can progress. while in group c italy is the strongest but if they suck as they usually do any team can go through. just my 2 cents
i think italy should have already learned their lesson in the world cup and the euro qualifaction as for latvia they were detrmined to eneter the euroe why not be a strong openents i mean i know they are goin to have to face may strong team but didnt they beat turkey a team i did not expect to not make it through!!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Loppan ] ++
ok, then. My hopes:

Group A: Spain and Portugal
Group B: France and Croatia
Group C: Italy and Sweden
Group D: Holland and Czech

I hope to see Italy and France in the final again so Italy can kick their a** :D
load of crap!!!that wont happen.i assure you France v.s Italy this time will be.

France 2-o Italy

Henry
Trez

loppan i advise you to wake up because your living in dreams.:groan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)