Euro2004 - The draw (2 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
I don't know, maybe this'll work- you know, you should really cry your ass out to your parents and really, really beg them to let you go- tell them its once in a lifetime, if you die tomorrow and never get to go to portugal you won't die happy, it's all their fault if that happens etc etc .. you guys really should do that. and if they're worried bout your safety, tell them if you die at portugal you'll die happy.

i mean, thats what i did when i wanted to go to the CL final and hey, it worked ;)

whole point is, you should throw a tantrum till they cant stand you and send you off to portugal :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
I don't know, maybe this'll work- you know, you should really cry your ass out to your parents and really, really beg them to let you go- tell them its once in a lifetime, if you die tomorrow and never get to go to portugal you won't die happy, it's all their fault if that happens etc etc .. you guys really should do that. and if they're worried bout your safety, tell them if you die at portugal you'll die happy.

i mean, thats what i did when i wanted to go to the CL final and hey, it worked ;)

whole point is, you should throw a tantrum till they cant stand you and send you off to portugal :D
not everyone likes to degrade themselves to a worthless begger and not all of us are spoiled bratts! :p

:D

J/K .... nice tactic... but that only works for girls ;)

Aug 1, 2003
hey maybe we could all organize a trip and meet up at portugal.
sorry its 3 am here. brain's not functioning.

majed, don't you think if a GUY does what i suggested he has MORE chances of going in the sense that his parents would be amazed he actually cried his eyes out ? ;)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
hey maybe we could all organize a trip and meet up at portugal.
sorry its 3 am here. brain's not functioning.

majed, don't you think if a GUY does what i suggested he has MORE chances of going in the sense that his parents would be amazed he actually cried his eyes out ? ;)
hey,tell me that all of you are being saracastic.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

I'm it'll be very expensive just for that month. Hotels and flights will be fully booked soon.
if i went i'd go by car or hitch hiking. sleepless nights could be a trouble since scotland didn't qualify and tartan army wont be there :down:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

if i went i'd go by car or hitch hiking. sleepless nights could be a trouble since scotland didn't qualify and tartan army wont be there :down:
hey i thought you were lithuanian,:confused:,are you scottish???:confused:

Honza_CZ

May 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++

ARGH! :fero: Evil is at work here!!! The Czechs AND the Germans? C'mon UEFA!! Do you WANT riots during your fucked up tournament?!?! :fero::fero::devil:

No chance for us now ... :sigh:
Don't be afraid. I suppose, the our team will be in problem. This is czech speciality, go through qualification like "king" and then... The exception was Euro 1996 only, but now I have doubt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)