Euro2004 - The draw (1 Viewer)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
I think this tournament is going to be one of the best ever, all of the best teams are there and many players are just on the peak of their career. England is my tips for the winners.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
I think this tournament is going to be one of the best ever, all of the best teams are there and many players are just on the peak of their career. England is my tips for the winners.
:D

i wish.. but they will fail in quarters.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Ireland aren't there. :( Only ourselves to blame of course. Still, we missed Euro 2000, but I still enjoyed that. France were amazing, Italy defended beautifully, Holland and Portugal entertained. England had me in stitches. :) Here's to a quality tournie full of free-flowing, attacking football.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
Whcih euro/world cup did you enjoy the most?

I enjoyed WC 94 but probably only because Sweden played so well. I also enjoyed 98 although Sweden wasn't there.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Loppan ] ++

oh, you mean Trez and Henry who couldn't score a goal in the WC 2002 :LOL:;)

god, I'm mean :devil:
oh you know what a fvcing WC that was,plus Henry only played one match and a half.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Euro 2000 was the most exciting of the lot. France 98 and Korea Japan lacked memorable games.
i presume you call the France-Italia match memorable of course ;)

Aug 1, 2003
well for certain i didnt like WC02. a bore in my opinion, not because Italia was knocked out early but overall it didnt entertain me.

Oooh I can't wait for Euro 04!! Euro tournaments are just so good :touched:

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
well for certain i didnt like WC02. a bore in my opinion, not because Italia was knocked out early but overall it didnt entertain me.

Oooh I can't wait for Euro 04!! Euro tournaments are just so good :touched:
the world cup was filled wit crap and oh God what soccer do u call that! yes i tottaly agree i can even wait for the euros!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++

with defnders like nesta ,legrotaglie, zambrotta and oddo will see how far ur midfilders and forwards can get
Should be very interesting :lick::drool:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++

with defnders like nesta ,legrotaglie, zambrotta and oddo will see how far ur midfilders and forwards can get
oh really,well before the euro 2000 match people use to tell me with defenders like Nesta,Maldini,Cannavarro,Pessoto.we'll see how far your strikers and midfielders get,so how far did they get??:D.

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
I didn't like WC 2002, not just because Italy lost but the whole tournament felt.......strange. It's one of these thing you rather forget about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)