Euro 2020 - General Talk Thread (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Guess which team owns the group stages?

1. Juventus 10 goals+assists (7+3)
2. Man City 8 (5+3)
3. Inter 8 (6+2)
4. Liverpool 8 (6+2)
5. Atalanta 7 (4+3)
6. Bayern 7 (4+3)
7. Leipzig 7 (5+2)
8. Tottenham 5 (0+5)
9. Real Madrid 5 (3+2)
10. Dortmund 5 (4+1)

Ronaldo alone with 6 of those 10 G+A :D The remaining 4 were 2 assists for Kulusevski, and a goal each for Ramsey and Morata.
10 of our 12 players made it to the knockouts. Only Demiral and Szczesny are out, but even those two are leaving with a (own)goal behind their names :p
Sell them all after the EURO LOL :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
We dutchies are lucky as hell in the drawing. An easy peasy group an doable 16 and quarter and then in semi not the best german or england team ever. Meanwhile italy, france and belguim who are way too good for our team are on the other side.

Belguim Holland Final would be amazing.
Hoping for a miracle here.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The BlueYellow rivalry SWE vs UKR
The Reds battle BEL vs POR
The White shirts black pants showdown ENG vs Germany
England wear navy shorts.
Portugal have a ridiculous run in, group of death, belguim, then italy most likey and france probably. Be very hard to beat all them so dont see them winning it, too many shit perfomances from portugals big players like bruno.
Ronaldo keeps taking away his stat padding.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
There aren't that many Bayern players left, mostly shivering senile retirement home cases you can have a great time making fun of. And some likable players were added so I can get behind that team, especially against Angl*ids.
Is there any current Bayern player(s) you find likeable?

And any prediction for the England game? Not just result but how the game will play out as well.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
I was surprised of Renato Sanches performance in the euro.
I was getting Zidane vibes in his ability to guard the ball and bounce opponents from him.
Can someone influential start a rumour about Juve interested on Renato, maybe someone from the board will catch it.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I was getting Zidane vibes in his ability to guard the ball and bounce opponents from him.
Can someone influential start a rumour about Juve interested on Renato, maybe someone from the board will catch it.
True, his ball keeping is great, he can hold up the ball and attract players to get him and find his teammates in free area to initialize attack

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
the boy is good.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
We dutchies are lucky as hell in the drawing. An easy peasy group an doable 16 and quarter and then in semi not the best german or england team ever. Meanwhile italy, france and belguim who are way too good for our team are on the other side.

Nice anti jinx :p

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Who do you guys think is going through out of Belgium vs Portugal? I'm not sure which way I think that one's going to go.
Honestly I fear it's going to be Portugal. We haven't even fielded our first 11 yet, it has been one big experiment so far. Can't see it click in time.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Honestly I fear it's going to be Portugal. We haven't even fielded our first 11 yet, it has been one big experiment so far. Can't see it click in time.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
Let's be honest, Portugal - Italy is more appealing than Belgium - Italy. Now if Austria beat Italy then you may go ahead and play against them.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009

Yeah, our chances to reach the final are quite big I'd say. We're facing the Czech's after this which should be doable. And the winner of Wales - Denmark after that. In Both those matches we'll be clear favorites and I can't imagine the Czechs causing an upset. Denmark might be more difficult but lets be honest, they are no world beaters either. It'll be an easy road to the final.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Yeah, our chances to reach the final are quite big I'd say. We're facing the Czech's after this which should be doable. And the winner of Wales - Denmark after that. In Both those matches we'll be clear favorites and I can't imagine the Czechs causing an upset. Denmark might be more difficult but lets be honest, they are no world beaters either. It'll be an easy road to the final.
Semis against Germany won't be easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)