Euro 2008 LIVE (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
The language, Burke, the language.
No-one's saying the Swiss are German (The German speaking part of Switzerland). But it's impossible for me to know the difference in the dialect.
And the man calls me a liar because i thought it was a German channel, not a Swiss one.

I'm out now.
Alen just face it. You watched Swiss tv. You got owned

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 23, 2008
why germany always win only in a year whe most of "football world" suck.. I mean in 2002 they reach the final, but in this tournament such counties as Argentina,Holland,Italy, France, England, Portugal dont even reach semi-finals.. now they reach the final where among them there Russia which never played even in semi-finals(i not count USSR) and Spain which played in final LOONG time ago....

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
why germany always win only in a year whe most of "football world" suck.. I mean in 2002 they reach the final, but in this tournament such counties as Argentina,Holland,Italy, France, England, Portugal dont even reach semi-finals.. now they reach the final where among them there Russia which never played even in semi-finals(i not count USSR) and Spain which played in final LOONG time ago....
Dude, shut up

Mar 3, 2008
Do u know DontStopBelieve?

pantat

Nov 18, 2005
:wth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)