Euro 2008 LIVE (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Remember when I was talking about the infrared stuff? Well same satellite picked up some more activity around the stadium. The infrared picked up something moving in the air, something huge. Well apparently they're now reporting that it was a plane launched from Ramstein Air Base in Germany equipped with a huge magnet the size of the plane itself. The plane was in the air to cause the lightening strikes so that could be used to fool the public. :shocked:

Apr 12, 2004
Remember when I was talking about the infrared stuff? Well same satellite picked up some more activity around the stadium. The infrared picked up something moving in the air, something huge. Well apparently they're now reporting that it was a plane launched from Ramstein Air Base in Germany equipped with a huge magnet the size of the plane itself. The plane was in the air to cause the lightening strikes so that could be used to fool the public. :shocked:
Dude, the more I read on this Turkish News site, the more I am disgusted......

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Remember when they showed that other footage of the street when the match was out, and you saw those German fans jumping up and down after an apparent goal? And some group were jumping faster and more violently than others, and there was this guy with a big hat on his head and another guy with another big hat holding a German flag? Well behind him was two ugly girls kissing and behind those two was Lilian Thuram disguised as Claude Makelele walking down the street going to the nearest Pizza Hut meeting with Domenech, well little did he know he walked past the owner of the bank I was talking about, and he just committed suicide. :shocked: They're reporting he has a Swastika tattooed on his chest with a red line through it. :shocked:

Something is going on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)