Euro 2008 LIVE (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
why germany always win only in a year whe most of "football world" suck.. I mean in 2002 they reach the final, but in this tournament such counties as Argentina,Holland,Italy, France, England, Portugal dont even reach semi-finals.. now they reach the final where among them there Russia which never played even in semi-finals(i not count USSR) and Spain which played in final LOONG time ago....
I hear the Argentinians didn't even qualify this year...pathetic!
"I was disappointed Mexico didn't qualify for Euro 2008."
Mexico's WWE wrestler Rey Mysterio shows off his extensive football knowledge on Sky.
:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Remember when Julie Foudy was talking about stuff and she had that big ear piece in her ear? Well she was in direct contact with the referee during the match, and whenever she said "ESPN Axis", one million Euros was wired from that bank I was talking about to a Turkish bank.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Thought so.
I think the most pathetic new people on this forum in the last half year are; scout milanista, dontstopbelieve and that guy that wrote in Chinese :rofl: what wastemen

Apr 12, 2004
why germany always win only in a year whe most of "football world" suck.. I mean in 2002 they reach the final, but in this tournament such counties as Argentina,Holland,Italy, France, England, Portugal dont even reach semi-finals.. now they reach the final where among them there Russia which never played even in semi-finals(i not count USSR) and Spain which played in final LOONG time ago....
I hear the Argentinians didn't even qualify this year...pathetic!
:lol2: :lol: :lol2:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Remember during the pregame ceremonies when they had that big piece of material stretched out across the pitch, having to do something with racism? Well if you take an infrared satellite shot of the pitch, you'll be able to see the secret writing on the thing. Astonishingly, these words were on it: "The game is fixed, take that Muslims. We have to make up for the Holocaust." :shocked:

The meteorologist is talking about the infrared thing now.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Remember during the pregame ceremonies when they had that big piece of material stretched out across the pitch, having to do something with racism? Well if you take an infrared satellite shot of the pitch, you'll be able to see the secret writing on the thing. Astonishingly, these words were on it: "The game is fixed, take that Muslims. We have to make up for the Holocaust." :shocked:

:lol:

Apr 12, 2004

You have to get me a link to this shit you are watching....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)