Euro 2008 LIVE (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Why Rustu doesn't have those soldiers paintings on his face
I m sure that he jinxed Turkey!
The Turks did what i expected them to do, surprisingly, the German proved that they are still worthy of their nick, "panchers" (spell)!
It was balanced match, with an exciting finale, it go finish both ways, both of the teams were really determined and they proved that their presence there wasnt accidental!

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #4,605
    I never said you didn't see the goals. Like I said, german TV switched to swiss TV because they didn't have any problems. That's swiss TV, yes they speak german, doesn't make them germans tho.

I don't care if you apologize or not, this issue is not important at all. Calm down dude.
    Ahh, then i apologize for mixing the Swiss tv station with a german one. I still can't see the difference between German and German language :disagree:

And if someone should calm down it's you. You're very nervous lately after the Italians got owned and eliminated. It's all football, don't take the humiliation so personally.

Apr 12, 2004
    Ahh, then i apologize for mixing the Swiss tv station with a german one. I still can't see the difference between German and German language :disagree:

And if someone should calm down it's you. You're very nervous lately after the Italians got owned and eliminated. It's all football, don't take the humiliation so personally.
    In Cameroon they speak French, does it make them French.

In America we speak English, does it make us English?

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
    It seems that there is a big storm hitting Vienna at the moment, that's why the power of the main broadcasting station has been cut off.

On another note, germany had only 3 strikes and scored from them. I salute Fatih Terim for a great show with whatever is availble.. I am sure if he had the full squad it would have been something else..

But.. that is football and that's why we love this game..

Congrats to the Mannschaft fans and really Hard Luck for all Turkey fans..Take a bow..

juventus1897

Sep 19, 2006
    What are you talking about? You said german TV had no problems. That was a lie. After that you went all ballistic on me saying I should apologize for what exactly?

Jesus, this has nothing to do with Italy, no reason to drag it into this "argument", which shouldn't even exist in the first place because it's silly to argue about something that's not very relevant to anything going on right now.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #4,614
    In Cameroon they speak French, does it make them French.

In America we speak English, does it make us English?
    The language, Burke, the language.
    No-one's saying the Swiss are German (The German speaking part of Switzerland). But it's impossible for me to know the difference in the dialect.
    And the man calls me a liar because i thought it was a German channel, not a Swiss one.

I'm out now.

Apr 12, 2004
    I m sure that he jinxed Turkey!
    The Turks did what i expected them to do, surprisingly, the German proved that they are still worthy of their nick, "panchers" (spell)!
    It was balanced match, with an exciting finale, it go finish both ways, both of the teams were really determined and they proved that their presence there wasnt accidental!
    Panthers?
    Panzer?

ReMad

Feb 25, 2007

Turkey - Germany

Euro 2008 Semi-Final 1
    Wednesday 25 June 2008, 20:45 CET
    St. Jakob-Park, Basel, Switzerland
    Massimo Busacca (Switzerland)

:: Preview ::

PES 2008 Predicts EURO 2008
    click here for the video

Semifinals Report
    click here for the video

Players Talking About The Match
    click here for the video

Referee Talking About The match
    click here for the video

Match Preview
    click here for the video

National anthems
    click here for the video

:: Goals ::

1st Goal for Turkey - Boral 22'
    click here for the video

1st Goal for Germany - Schweinsteiger 26'
    click here for the video

2nd Goal for Germany by Klose 79
    click here for the video

2nd Goal for Turkey - Senturk 86'
    click here for the video

3rd Goal for Germany - Lahm 90'
    click here for the video

:: Extras ::

2 Dangerous chances for Turkey 13'
    click here for the video

Altintop's free kick deceives Lehmann 31'
    click here for the video

Podolski's shot goes over the crossbar 34'
    click here for the video

1st Half highlights
    click here for the video

Germany's team celebrations
    click here for the video

Scenes of the rain storm in Vienna which caused the broadcasting blackout!
    click here for the video

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Remember when they showed the other picture of the streets and you saw the riot police standing there? And there was some guy in a suit walking down the street with a big pouch of something? And then you saw some German fans walking, with a guy wearing a Ballack jersey? Well there was another guy walking in front of them, and he was Franz Beckenbauer disguised as Lilian Thuram. He was going to the Swiss bank I was talking about before, making sure the deal was completed before the final whistle.

Apr 12, 2004
    The language, Burke, the language.
    No-one's saying the Swiss are German (The German speaking part of Switzerland). But it's impossible for me to know the difference in the dialect.
    And the man calls me a liar because i thought it was a German channel, not a Swiss one.

I'm out now.
    OHHHH, the televised language. Okay, word, you're right.

Apr 12, 2004
    Remember when they showed the other picture of the streets and you saw the riot police standing there? And there was some guy in a suit walking down the street with a big pouch of something? And then you saw some German fans walking, with a guy wearing a Ballack jersey? Well there was another guy walking in front of them, and he was Franz Beckenbauer disguised as Lilian Thuram. He was going to the Swiss bank I was talking about before, making sure the deal was completed before the final whistle.
    :lol2:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)