Euro 2008 LIVE (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juventus1897

Sep 19, 2006
I don't know about the first time the signal was lost. I was looking for another tv station to find the football. I found it on RTL or something and there were absolutely no problems till the end.
I'm sure someone can confirm it because i saw all the goals live.

And if it's confirmed that there were no problems on German tv (or German speaking tv channel) you my friend will have to apologize.
The only TV station in germany showing the game was ZDF. I don't know how good your german is, but you can read about their problems here.

They switched to the swiss broadcast after a while, using their own audio, which was ahead by a few seconds. Commentator congratulated Klose on his goal before we even saw him touching the ball :disagree:

I don't expect you to apologize Alen, let's not take this too seriously. The "liar" comment wasn't meant that way either, sorry if I didn't make that clear.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The only TV station in germany showing the game was ZDF. I don't know how good your german is, but you can read about their problems here.

They switched to the swiss broadcast after a while, using their own audio, which was ahead by a few seconds. Commentator congratulated Klose on his goal before we even saw him touching the ball :disagree:

I don't expect you to apologize Alen, let's not take this too seriously. The "liar" comment wasn't meant that way either, sorry if I didn't make that clear.
Dude, you're confusing Deustch with Dutch channel.

They're not the same thing, you know. You watched it on a Dutch.

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #4,586

What the fuck are you talking about ? You don't expect me to apologize ? Why should I apologize to you ?
    I saw the goals live on a german speaking TV channel. It might have been Austrian or Swiss but i did see the goals.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Remember when the signal cut out and you heard that little whispering going on? Well that was a German asking in German "has the money been transferred? You sure?"

juventus1897

Sep 19, 2006
    What the fuck are you talking about ? Why should I apologize to you ?
    I saw the goals live on a german speaking TV channel. It might have been Austrian or Swiss but i did see the goals.
    I never said you didn't see the goals. Like I said, german TV switched to swiss TV because they didn't have any problems. That's swiss TV, yes they speak german, doesn't make them germans tho.

I don't care if you apologize or not, this issue is not important at all. Calm down dude.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Remember when they showed the picture of the crowd and you saw those lovely German ladies? Well behind them there was a blue-eyed, blond hair guy wearing a Turkey jersey holding up a sign "Little Do You Know People!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)