[EU] Europa League 2014/15 (16 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
He's a big child indeed. I don't think there's malice from him but he's seriously in the wrong profession when he was so infantile and stubborn.

He did. Although I'm not sure i'd the same, I'm with Gerrard that he should have stood his ground. If he's to be the captain when Gerrard leaves then he simply can't allow to be treated like that. He's gotta earn his respect.
I don't have a problem with Gerrard speaking his mind.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
:facepalm2: This is what the Messi-Ronaldo generation is used to, players with no personalities, no opinions. Nothing bad can be said about anyone even if it's only being honest and passionate. Modern Football truly sucks, i don't know why i even bother.
Yeah the good old days when Keane used to intentionally end players' careers and get away with it, Cantona could kick fans and fans could be racist and get away with it.. football used to be much better :touched:.

Again, Gerrard's job is to say those things to balo in private not in public. It creates a media storm and a distraction when it is public. This is just a fact and it has already begun. Gerrard isn't new to football. He knows that the media are going to love this and will use his criticism in their witch hunts against balo. One does not invite extra pressure on his team unnecessarily.

You make it seem like I am saying Balo did nothing wrong. Balo needs an asswhooping sure but not a public asswhooping. Gerard made a mistake.
Balo could also go to the media and mock Gerard's lack of trophies and his slip up and that would still be an honest truth. I have little doubt you'd then be okay with Balo doing that.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
the whole concept of team is us against the world, you never call out your teammate on a sporting level in public no matter what. If i am rodgers i would defo punish gerrard.
Jesus here thinks saying the truth even if no one asked you about the incident is more important.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
:facepalm2: This is what the Messi-Ronaldo generation is used to, players with no personalities, no opinions. Nothing bad can be said about anyone even if it's only being honest and passionate. Modern Football truly sucks, i don't know why i even bother.
Jesus Christ, don't get your panties in a bunch, bro.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
I wouldn't judge too fast. Italians have a thing for letting things escalate.
Come on, you ain't going to blame this on the Italians.
Feyenoord "fans" are well known for their aggressive behavior.
This is just disgusting, you don't damage stuff, especially not the historical items in Rome.
Bunch of idiots, nothing more to say about those "fans"

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Come on, you ain't going to blame this on the Italians.
Feyenoord "fans" are well known for their aggressive behavior.
This is just disgusting, you don't damage stuff, especially not the historical items in Rome.
Bunch of idiots, nothing more to say about those "fans"

I'm not blaming them. I'm just saying I don't exactly have much confidence in Roman police.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
the whole concept of team is us against the world, you never call out your teammate on a sporting level in public no matter what. If i am rodgers i would defo punish gerrard.
:agree: do it in the dressing rooms at the end of the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)