[EU] Europa League 2012/13 (5 Viewers)

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
He's been far from terrible. He missed a couple of sitters today, but I have faith. He gets into good positions, has pace and skill. Just needs to get some chemistry with teammates.

Sterling looked like a star tonight.
Borini, looks poor in the Prem imo. Although have never been a fan of him, and the money LFC paid, he should be much more than what he is.

Sterling looks very very good, although im sure he will be labelled and over-rated English player soon by someone !

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Borini, looks poor in the Prem imo. Although have never been a fan of him, and the money LFC paid, he should be much more than what he is.

Sterling looks very very good, although im sure he will be labelled and over-rated English player soon by someone !
Borini has played a single match in the Prem, during which the entire team was pretty bad so you can't really judge him on that. I don't consider a 11M transfer fee measurable by a single match.

If Sterling keeps it up, it will be hard to say anything against him. He's what 17?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
NEFTÇİİİİİİİİİİİ !!!!

For the first time an Azeri club makes it to European group stage :weee: Hope we get Inter :D

PS Neftçi's colors are also Black & White ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)