[ENG] Premiership 2007/2008 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Media here are reporting things aren't as bad as they looked. After the surgery they predict around 5 months of recovery...but who knows how and will he be able to play again like he did. He's such a great guy, he didn't deserve this.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 30, 2006
i feel so sorry for eduado i hope he gets better soon he is so good. he is so influentul for croatia and arsenal. arsenal will miss him and croatia aswell they need him for euro. lets hope he is back in time for next season and euro coz he is such a good player to watch. get well soon

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
ya man that shit was ill

[video=dailymotion;x4hczz]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4hczz_eduardo-da-silva-broken-leg-arsenal_sport[/video]

Gogeta

Jan 20, 2004
even I feel sorry for eduardo and im a spurs fan. But all I really care about is that we beat those chelsea scumbags yesterday. Johnny woodgate is a legend

Gogeta

Jan 20, 2004
naa man utd can win the title every year and I wont care as long as it stops the those gooners from winning it then im happy. the eduardo injury wont effect them much if that happened to that twat adebyor then thier titles hopes proberbly would be all over

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
ßöмßäяdîëя;1572814 said:
THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR PLAYING ON A FRENCH TEAM IN ENGLAND AND FOR THE CROATIAN NATIONAL TEAM......AS A BRAZILIAN!
Klose and Podolski should watch out too then.

Gogeta

Jan 20, 2004
Yeah, Ramos & Poyet seem to be doing well, the interesting thing are his buys, none Spanish, players which already adapted to English league, and language, very clever.
Because he brought players that are already adaped to the english style of football in january meant they wouldnt have to settle in like a spanish or italian would. The players he brought are for this season and they dont need no time to adapt to the football which is clever. Where as at the end of the season he will look abroad for players

Gogeta

Jan 20, 2004
I thought you were a Milan fan?
Ah I follow milan when I watch italian football but I was born in north london and I am spurs fan mainly they are the team I travel up and down the country to watch. But as I said I like italian football and follow milan when I watch it but prefer my english football and my long suffering spurs 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)