[ENG] Premiership 2007/2008 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReMad

Feb 25, 2007

Barclays Premier League
Birmingham (17th EPL, 22/78 pts) v Arsenal (1st EPL, 63/78 pts)
Saturday 23 February, Kick-off: 12:45 GMT
St Andrews, Birmingham

:: Goals ::

1-0 McFadden (Min 28)
Click Here for Video

1-1 Walcott (Min 49)
Click Here for Video

1-2 Walcott (Min 55)
Click Here for Video

2-2 McFadden P.K (Min 94)
Click Here for Video

:: Extras ::

Taylor Red Card (Min 3)
Click Here for Video

Eduardo Injury And Substitution :: No Replays Cuz The Channel Wont Show it ::
Click Here for Video

Adebayor One On One Chance (Min 76)
Click Here for Video

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
those kind of tackles are a football player's nightmare.

no wonder the Arsenal players were in shock. hope Eduardo gets well soon.

about the game. what a mistake by Clichy. first by hesitating to go for the ball, then a further mistake by bringing down the player. But I blame Hleb and Adebayor just as much as Clichy for the defeat. Adebayor messed up his chances. He had atleast 2 good chances to finish the game off and messed the up. And Hleb acting like a complete pussy by not shooting when he had clear chances to shoot and score.

and Gallas is such a crybaby. Way to lead by example. You are the captain of the team and yet you try and pull a Cassano.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Away from the bad news to something slightly more enjoyable..Torres beating Middlesbrough.What would Liverpool do without this man in their team?You take out Gerrard and Torres,and TBH,you're left with a pretty average Liverpool team.I was one of the people who thought that Torres would be another Morientes in England,but has he proven me wrong or what.He was fantastic today.The 2nd goal in particular,was a cracker.It was a pretty good game to watch overall.I was rooting for Middlesbrough,but i eventually ended up rooting for Torres to score 4..and he almost did.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Stupid fucking tackle. And people wonder why South Americans don't want to play in the Premiership. The only way they'll be stopped is by stupid English force like that of idiots such as Taylor.

Mar 24, 2006
Mcleish reckons Taylor didnt make much contact with Eduardo, He broke his leg into two pieces you stupid cocksucker!
Yeah , he's obviously a Moron :mad:

Update: Eduardo undergoes surgery
Birmingham City 2-2 Arsenal
Barclays Premier League
St Andrews
Sat, Feb 23, 2008, 12.45pm

Eduardo underwent surgery in hospital on Saturday and is currently resting. The Croatian striker sustained a broken leg in the 2-2 draw with Birmingham earlier in the day.

Everyone at Arsenal Football Club would like to wish him a speedy recovery.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
-From Wikipedia-

On 23 February 2008, Martin Taylor was sent off for a tackle on Arsenal's Croatian player Eduardo da Silva resulting in a suspected double fracture of the leg.[17] Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger later suggested that Taylor "should never play football again" [18] Both current manager Alex McLeish, and former manager Steve Bruce, have defended the player. Both said that Martin Taylor is a gentle player and would never do anything as malicious and it would never have been intentional, and Martin was 'distraught' when in the dressing room during the game.[19] Bruce went further, stating "He has mis-timed the tackle, and I've seen it. Some would say it is not even a yellow card".[19] Birmingham City released a statement soon after "Martin Taylor is adamant there was no malicious intent in the tackle and he is deeply upset by the extent of Eduardo's injury. Having reviewed the incident, this (no malicious intent) is clearly the case. The club and Martin Taylor would like to send their very best wishes to the player for a speedy recovery."

He's drunk !

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
-From Wikipedia-

On 23 February 2008, Martin Taylor was sent off for a tackle on Arsenal's Croatian player Eduardo da Silva resulting in a suspected double fracture of the leg.[17] Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger later suggested that Taylor "should never play football again" [18] Both current manager Alex McLeish, and former manager Steve Bruce, have defended the player. Both said that Martin Taylor is a gentle player and would never do anything as malicious and it would never have been intentional, and Martin was 'distraught' when in the dressing room during the game.[19] Bruce went further, stating "He has mis-timed the tackle, and I've seen it. Some would say it is not even a yellow card".[19] Birmingham City released a statement soon after "Martin Taylor is adamant there was no malicious intent in the tackle and he is deeply upset by the extent of Eduardo's injury. Having reviewed the incident, this (no malicious intent) is clearly the case. The club and Martin Taylor would like to send their very best wishes to the player for a speedy recovery."

He's drunk !
Or an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)