[ENG] Premiership 2007/2008 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2006
Yeah, Ramos & Poyet seem to be doing well, the interesting thing are his buys, none Spanish, players which already adapted to English league, and language, very clever.
Because he brought players that are already adaped to the english style of football in january meant they wouldnt have to settle in like a spanish or italian would. The players he brought are for this season and they dont need no time to adapt to the football which is clever. Where as at the end of the season he will look abroad for players
:lol2: Isn't that basically what I said... ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

What a great guy Dudu is. After the surgery he said he's not mad at all at Taylor, he said things like this happen in football and there wasn't any ill intent. He's determined to get back and says there's no doubt in his mind that he'll get back. He also said he got enormous support from not only Croatia, Dinamo and Arsenal fans but fans from other EPL clubs as well. Just goes to show what a guy he is.

You know when this happened and when I saw the reactions from Hleb, Adebayor and especially Fabregas, I gotta admit I was touched. I think I'm turning into a semi-fan of Arsenal. :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
What a great guy Dudu is. After the surgery he said he's not mad at all at Taylor, he said things like this happen in football and there wasn't any ill intent. He's determined to get back and says there's no doubt in his mind that he'll get back. He also said he got enormous support from not only Croatia, Dinamo and Arsenal fans but fans from other EPL clubs as well. Just goes to show what a guy he is.

You know when this happened and when I saw the reactions from Hleb, Adebayor and especially Fabregas, I gotta admit I was touched. I think I'm turning into a semi-fan of Arsenal. :D
Bandwagon Jumper :seven:

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Keegan's Newcastle are becoming an embarassment,no?I watched the highlights of the game today,and the Newcastle back 4 was HORRIBLE.I actually felt sorry for Keegan.Everyone predicted that he'd have a positive impact on the club and Newcaselt would got the excitment running again,and well right now its only running for the teams playing against them.

May 22, 2007
The majority of Newcastle fans are blithering idiots so they get what they deserve after all the talk about Keegan. That said, they do make a rather good sound at St James' park in all honesty.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Inter wants Hleb btw.

And also...

According to british sources Carlo Ancelotti and Frank Rijkaard are the two names choosen by Roman Abramovich to train Chelsea in the next season. For the moment the Dutchman remains the favourite as Ancelotti is in extremely good terms with AC Milan.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Inter wants Hleb btw.

And also...

According to british sources Carlo Ancelotti and Frank Rijkaard are the two names choosen by Roman Abramovich to train Chelsea in the next season. For the moment the Dutchman remains the favourite as Ancelotti is in extremely good terms with AC Milan.
If Chelsea takes Frank Rijkaard, I wish Barca take CR :claire: :pimp:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Inter wants Hleb btw.

And also...

I doubt he'd want to leave Arsenal anyway.. And he is not guaranteed to start for Inter.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I doubt it..unless they change their system.. in their current system, Hleb will have to oust Stankovic to get in the team..which of course is near impossible.

Gogeta

Jan 20, 2004
The majority of Newcastle fans are blithering idiots so they get what they deserve after all the talk about Keegan.
Thats right. Them stupid monkeys actually thought bringing back a manager that quit originally because he couldn't handle the "pressure" years ago would actually change thier performance? I want them to get relegated idiots

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Alex Ferguson wants to part-exchange his broken down Louis Saha for the shiny new Karim Benzema that he saw cruising through his defence last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)