[ENG] Premiership 2007/2008 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
As you didn't bother, perhaps you don't ever bother and only read the 'whining' in the newspapers. The Media don't report a managers graciousness, there's no story there so your opinion is probably skewed.

Yes, he does moan, but no more then any other manager; for instance, Fergie just said this instant on Skysports news that Arsenal got their usual preferential treatment at the emirates in relation to the injury time added. :crazy:
:howler:

Buy on AliExpress.com

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I love Arsene and i hate it when people call him a whiner and all. But to be honest he does whine a lot.

Having said that, Mourinho is much worse on this matter, only difference is that Mourinho's moaning was entertaining, thats why he got away with it. But he is really much worse than Wenger.
Mourinho doesnt hold anything back.He'll say whatever is on his mind.Yes he does whine,but his style is 'yeah whatever..fuck them,and fuck you'.With Arsene you dont get it.With him its a case of irritating whining.Atlleast Jose's whining,as you pointed out,is entertaining.Arsene's whining isnt.

As you didn't bother, perhaps you don't ever bother and only read the 'whining' in the newspapers. The Media don't report a managers graciousness, there's no story there so your opinion is probably skewed.

Yes, he does moan, but no more then any other manager; for instance, Fergie just said this instant on Skysports news that Arsenal got their usual preferential treatment at the emirates in relation to the injury time added. :crazy:
All managers whine.but Arsene does too much of it.The media might exaggerate it,but then again,why dont they exagerrate stuff by other managers too?Its because Arsene whines more than them.The 'I didnt see the incident' quote is legendary stuff.

northbank

Mar 22, 2006
Frankly, it is bullshit. Rafa moans, fergie moans, O'neill, moyes, Mourinho and now Grant; every single one of the managers who expects success and has a drive to succeed.

As to why the press report Wenger's more; well I suppose it is the same reason that they started the rumour about him being a paedophile.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Frankly, it is bullshit. Rafa moans, fergie moans, O'neill, moyes, Mourinho and now Grant; every single one of the managers who expects success and has a drive to succeed.

As to why the press report Wenger's more; well I suppose it is the same reason that they started the rumour about him being a paedophile.
True.

Fergie in particular can be an annoying prick, the guy moans and whines even when he wins.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I think for Arsenal to have a good chance of winning the league they have to go out to Milan.

I dont think they can cope with a cl run and winning the cl at the same time.

They are dropping silly points and their squad is not big enough to cope. Van persie owes them biig time as he has not contributed at all this season.

They also need Rosicky to come back. It would be a damned shame if they don't win anything as their football deserves to.

As for the Wenger issue, personally I find him a hypocrite and not someone that can be straight with you.

Seeing things that only opponents do is just annoying but as a football manager he is top of the range.

May 22, 2007
They are dropping silly points and their squad is not big enough to cope. Van persie owes them biig time as he has not contributed at all this season.
Before that massive injury for van persie last season, I was literally in love with his football. He isn't the same player anymore.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Before that massive injury for van persie last season, I was literally in love with his football. He isn't the same player anymore.
How did you conclude that?? He has been impressive in the few games he has played this season.

btw, the funny thing is Van Persie still has to make two more appearances i think if he is to get a medal, if we win the league of course.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
How did you conclude that?? He has been impressive in the few games he has played this season.

btw, the funny thing is Van Persie still has to make two more appearances i think if he is to get a medal, if we win the league of course.
Yeah, what's his story? Is he just not fit or did he re-injure himself?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He just recently came back from injury. He was on the bench yesterday and he is expected to make the bench again against Wigan on Sunday.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
He just recently came back from injury. He was on the bench yesterday and he is expected to make the bench again against Wigan on Sunday.
I can't wait to see him in action under full fitness. You guys could definitely use him up top in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)