[ENG] Premiership 2007/2008 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
that was one heck of a fuck up by Clichy, this could cost us the league!!

But more importantly, what the fuck was that tackle about??! That could fuck up Eduardo's career permenantly and the really fucked up thing about it is, this isnt the first time this happens in the EPL, that bastard Taylor should be banned from playing football, tackles like that cannot be tolerated..knowing the English, they'd probably consider the tackle "the English grit and determination".. i honestly hope Taylor dies in a horrific car crash, the fucking cunt!!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
But Typical Arsenal isnt it?

How many times has this happened before? We self destruct in a matter of two weeks...the 4-0 drubbing from the Mancs, the way we choked in front of goal against Milan and now this..its just typical..Our players really need a kick up the Arse(excuse the pun).

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
that is just awful,horrendous,just as eduardo was showing his class this thug ends his season(and possibly his career)i fully expect a lengthy ban and a massive fine for taylor.

for me any length of ban would not be long enough, he should be banned from football until such tima as eduardo makes a comeback and scores his first goal

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Well that's what divides boys from men, u know what I mean, Fred. There must be at least 1-2 players with experience.

Well not every team has their own Del Piero to kick some sense into young players :D

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Meanwhile...

Fernando fuckin' Torres, man. The most dangerous striker in the world IMHO, Adebayor can't hold a handle to the guy, he's a born killer, it's smth you're born with, and we must be really grateful that he didn't end up at Milan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)