Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
What is more embarassing:

a) Arsenal losing 4-0 to Utd

OR

b) Liverpool losing at home to a team that are 14th in the Championship?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
its ok fred sorry about arsenals game last night. was shocked but i guess now arsenal have to really concentrate on there game against milan and picking them selves up from this loss so they dont slip in the epl race. i think u r a bit harsh on toure the guy after all just got back from a very tought african nations and i think it was a wrong choice to feild him in.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Im not surprised to see Arsenal lose.The way i see it,they're gearing up for a full fledged assault on the CL and the league.In a way,losing to Manutd benefits them.If Manutd keep on winning,there will be occasaions where they'd be playing,and Arsenal will have off days.This would mean that with the 5 point gap that Arsenal already have,they'd be able to capitalise on Utd's schedule even more.The fact that Arsenal have never won the CL,and the fact that they are up against a European giant means that they can devote their energies to the CL too.I know losing 4-0 sucks big time,that too to Manutd,but i wouldnt be too dissapointed if i was an Arsenal fan.Its a win-win situation for them IMO.Manutd are playing in 3 competitions now.They will knock Lyon aside most probably,and then advance further.Fuck the FA cup.Arsenal can focus on the two main trophies and leave Manutd huffing and puffing because of their fixtures.

May 22, 2007
Fred, that was horrendous. Not rubbing it in as I would loved to have seen your boys crush the Manc's, but they totally dominated you all over the pitch.

Eboue completely deserved the red card he got, that was pathetic on his part. Overall, they totally dominated you. Before the match I saw their midfield and thought it would have been a different end product, but unfortunately it wasn't.

Like salman said, don't be too fussed. You're still in the most important competitions so keep it up in them.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I think after that performance, they will be so demoralised I don't expect much from them against Milan. Losing 4-0 is always bad, but for Arsenal, losing that badly to Manure in FA Cup it is so much worse.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Im not surprised to see Arsenal lose.The way i see it,they're gearing up for a full fledged assault on the CL and the league.In a way,losing to Manutd benefits them.If Manutd keep on winning,there will be occasaions where they'd be playing,and Arsenal will have off days.This would mean that with the 5 point gap that Arsenal already have,they'd be able to capitalise on Utd's schedule even more.The fact that Arsenal have never won the CL,and the fact that they are up against a European giant means that they can devote their energies to the CL too.I know losing 4-0 sucks big time,that too to Manutd,but i wouldnt be too dissapointed if i was an Arsenal fan.Its a win-win situation for them IMO.Manutd are playing in 3 competitions now.They will knock Lyon aside most probably,and then advance further.Fuck the FA cup.Arsenal can focus on the two main trophies and leave Manutd huffing and puffing because of their fixtures.
Yes i guess in a way your right, it will be interesting to see how they respond against Milan, this is the time where the so called "kids" prove to the world that they're men..its a test for their mental toughness imo...but what scares me most is that when we crashed out of the FA cup last season..we went on to lose against Chelsea in the Carling Cup final, lose to PSV in the CL and then get pounded 4-1 by Liverpool in the league..all in a period of two weeks..

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Fred, that was horrendous. Not rubbing it in as I would loved to have seen your boys crush the Manc's, but they totally dominated you all over the pitch.

Eboue completely deserved the red card he got, that was pathetic on his part. Overall, they totally dominated you. Before the match I saw their midfield and thought it would have been a different end product, but unfortunately it wasn't.

Like salman said, don't be too fussed. You're still in the most important competitions so keep it up in them.
Yes it might be the last nail in Eboue's coffin tbh, most gooners i know just hate the guy with all his antics and tantrums..and Arsene might just lose his patience with him too.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Enron, Do you think Benitez will be sacked if you go out of the CL to Inter?

I can't see him being Liverpool manager at the start of net season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)