Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I guess Bastian still wanted to be a pivotal player for Bayern due to his legacy there but his injuries made it impossible so he decided to leave. United has been a mess for a while so his time there doesn't necessarily mean he's finished. If he's willing to take a rotational player role with Juve I think his skills and experience will be valuable for us. No transfer fee plus salary around 2 mln for two years is acceptable imo.
You just need to see him run to see he's finished.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Bad all of a sudden just because it didnt work out at Yanited? Before his move there he was great. He just turned 32, so Im sure there's a lot of football in him still. At least 2 seasons.
Nah he wasn't great for Bayern at all last two years, not only did he lose his spot he couldn't even be backup because he was missing so much.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I know... but..

What do you think about this?
I'm ok with it. Quite an unspectacular ending to our mercato, but we already got ElFajita and Pjanic early on, so the acquisition of an eclectic Cuadrado excites me (I rate him highly), but Matuidi (solid and dependable), and an old retired pig farmer not so much. I'd rather go for an exciting young talent with potential. Solid 7 or potential 8/10 mercato for me.

- - - Updated - - -

VS guru says Mister X is Ruben Neves.
This is definitely a transfer I can get behind :tuttosport:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Saw a compilation of Ruben Neves, good distributor and he has a good close control. All that misses is a bit more creativity, but that's just my first impression.

It looks like he's worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)