Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
For god's sake, Matuidi is very expensive for what he would bring to us.

Specially now that Asa looks pretty good. Do we honestly believe Matuidi would do better as a LCM? As a 30yr soon to be old making almost 5M net a year, one of our top salaries?

Makes absolutely no sense. Don't do it. Just keep it as it is. Maybe in january we can do stg.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Adding neves would allow Lemina to move to his more natural b2b role and it also gives juve the flexibility to move Pjanic to Treq. I disagree that neves isn't a playmaker. I've seen him play as well and imo he would be an ideal regista

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Adding neves would allow Lemina to move to his more natural b2b role and it also gives juve the flexibility to move Pjanic to Treq. I disagree that neves isn't a playmaker. I've seen him play as well and imo he would be an ideal regista
OK. That's it then.

RUBEN NEVES IT IS!!!

Time for the Juve team to go for this one - big style. No p***ing about with rumours about Schweinsteiger, Matuidi, Witsel, Gustavo and co, - it's time for Beppe and his mate to swoop like eagles and bring the man back to the Delle Alpi.

Don't think twice about paying whatever is necessary. Get it done!

Cuadrado in, Neves in - what a mercato that would be.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I dont think getting Bastian for free is a mistake, certainly not bigger than Hernanes for 11m and giving him 3m/year.
Just because you can get a player for free doesn't make it a good addition, or barely a good deal if said player is finished and has had extensive injury issues for years. Also free is free to a point, if the player himself would require 4-5m salary then it's hardly ideal, funds you can use for more ready player.

I repeat, Hernanes was a bad deal, but using him as measuring stick for another possible signing doesn't in itself make that signing a good one.

I have nothing against Schweinsteiger, a healthy and useful version of him would be nice addition, but there isn't much that indicates that would the case. I wasn't kidding when I said he looks more like a player that belongs in charity games, or MLS...

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
For god's sake, Matuidi is very expensive for what he would bring to us.

Specially now that Asa looks pretty good. Do we honestly believe Matuidi would do better as a LCM? As a 30yr soon to be old making almost 5M net a year, one of our top salaries?

Makes absolutely no sense. Don't do it. Just keep it as it is. Maybe in january we can do stg.
If Marotta can negotiate the salary down to the 4 mil per year mark, im ok with this transfer.juve lack of physical presence in the midfield.matuidi has Good physical attributes.he is that player we want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)