Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2007
Are we going under the assumption that we do not have another young CB who is considered a bright prospect in our organizational ranks, or that we will be unable to procure 1 or 2 in a couple of years when it is time? Defenders are so much easier to obtain than top strikers
Given the fact Rugani is a 21 year old Italian (confessed Juventino too), the club is investing on him being a constant in the dressing room for another 15 years. Pogba/Dybala may decide to leave (see Tevez and Vidal), but Daniele will be much more of a certainty. I'd be devastated if Juve started surrendering players with his potential like that, it is short-sighted.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
So we are going to sign Higuain for 94 million, and still sign Gabigol and Pjaca for a combined 40 million? Even when we talk about the sales, Pereyra, Zaza and Lemina leaving, i am sure if we let Lemina go we need to get another guy in the midfield. I don't think we are after Higuain under these circumstances.

Mar 3, 2014
Mandzukic=15
Pereyra = 15
Zaza = 30
Rugani = 40
---------------
Basically fully funded through these sales...

I'm not advocating it, but through selling Rugani & Mandzukic, it is a bit more realistic. The problem is then you must completely restock your strikers.

I don't like the idea of getting Higuain, at all. I'd rather work something out with Real Madrid and acquire perhaps Benzema & James in the same deal.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Mandzukic=15
Pereyra = 15
Zaza = 30
Rugani = 40
---------------
Basically fully funded through these sales...

I'm not advocating it, but through selling Rugani & Mandzukic, it is a bit more realistic. The problem is then you must completely restock your strikers.

I don't like the idea of getting Higuain, at all. I'd rather work something out with Real Madrid and acquire perhaps Benzema & James in the same deal.
30m for Morata, 25 for Zaza, 19 for Pereyra and Add another 20m to buy higuain

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
That won't be the first 11.

Buffon
Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
Alves Pjanic Marchisio Pogba Sandro
Dybala Higuain

OMFG.
And look at that bench:

Benatia
Rugani
Khedira
Lichtsteiner
Evra
Mandzukic
Pjaca

Honestly, our B team could basically win the leauge in this situation

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Given the fact Rugani is a 21 year old Italian (confessed Juventino too), the club is investing on him being a constant in the dressing room for another 15 years. Pogba/Dybala may decide to leave (see Tevez and Vidal), but Daniele will be much more of a certainty. I'd be devastated if Juve started surrendering players with his potential like that, it is short-sighted.
:tup:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Higuain isn't tevez
You're right. He isn't.
Tevez was coming off two of the worst years of his career when he joined us, and was considered a problem child.
And he was already 29 when he got here, unlike Higuain who won't be 29 until December.

- - - Updated - - -

Conversely, getting someone like Higuain would more than likely have the opposite effect, and convince Dybala and Pogba to stay. Wouldn't you if you were them? I know I would.

I wasn't advocating selling Rugani. I would love to be able to get him without having to give him up. But as I had stated several times earlier, that if Napoli were to do a play exchange, that Rugani would be at the top of their list, not solely because of his connection with Sarri.

Young defensive prospects are easier to come across than strikers of Higuain's caliber. Those kind of cars don't pass you everyday.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Tevez vs Higuain arguement is ridiculous!
Tevez came here after his thoughest time and after being labeled problematic therefore the transfer fee...
As a player Tevez is surely a much better player as he was our one and only answer since the golden days of Del Piero and dont tell me Dybala as he is not there yet...
As a scorer there is no doubt Higuain is the better scorer
Between the two Higuain is the most likely to finish above the other when it comes to the scoring table!
When it comes to helping the team providing more assists and etc there is no doubt Tevez is the better one!
You can say the last line can also be referred to Sanchez but the fact is Tevez is a great forward in terms of being the man who provides and you can count on him of being a good scorer!
Should I pick one between Higuain and Tevez - despite our need for Higuain which is larget I`d pick Tevez as I have seen what he has done here and he can play SS and ST..
Higuain is definitely not a support striker even if he can be very supportive to his team! He is a typical prima punta who has an enormous appetite when it comes to scoring!
Higuain also has something that other strikers dont and thats a great technique!
Cavani for an instance is a player I rate higher and I rather have but his technique is not even close to Higuain`s..
Lewandowski is an amazing finisher - 5 goals in 10 minutes is definitely no fluke as he is the type of forward you cant give a chance to - Higuain is much more technical than him too!

By the way if we play Pjaca Dybala and Higuain our front line will be called PHD :D it has a nice ring to it

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

CALCIOMERCATO JUVENTUS KANTE CHELSEA LEICESTER / PARIGI (Francia) - Ormai ci siamo: N'Golo Kanté sarà un giocatore del Chelsea. Ad assicurarlo è 'L'Equipe' che svela dell'accordo ormai raggiunto sia col giocatore che col Leicester City anche se non sono ancora note le cifre.

D.G.

DanTheMan5

Aug 1, 2014

- - - Updated - - -

CALCIOMERCATO JUVENTUS KANTE CHELSEA LEICESTER / PARIGI (Francia) - Ormai ci siamo: N'Golo Kanté sarà un giocatore del Chelsea. Ad assicurarlo è 'L'Equipe' che svela dell'accordo ormai raggiunto sia col giocatore che col Leicester City anche se non sono ancora note le cifre.

D.G.
Think he is off to Chelski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)