Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I love how people care about how much money we spend as if it's their own money. If the club is willing and able to spend 90M on a player (which I sincerely doubt anyway) then I trust them to know what they're doing.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Marotta won't just bid 90M for a player straight up if history is anything to go by. A deal amounting to that sum would consist of player swaps, bonuses and payments made in installments.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Its funny as all this talk and we wont get Higuain in the end.. As for Pogba it would be sad to see him leave but... he wont leave! Am I fooling myself?! maybe and maybe not!
I cant see us splashing this crazy amount of money for him so unless Higuain forces himself out I dont see it happening!

As for some worrying news - Marotta did say we have lined ourselves a replacement in case Pogba and Bonucci leave and Napoli probably did the same with Higuain - It does seem that all three will change teams but maybe he just wanted to relate this to Higuain...

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly I think Rugani is very talented but he wont be any Bonucci Barzagli or Chiellini

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Its funny as all this talk and we wont get Higuain in the end.. As for Pogba it would be sad to see him leave but... he wont leave! Am I fooling myself?! maybe and maybe not!
I cant see us splashing this crazy amount of money for him so unless Higuain forces himself out I dont see it happening!

As for some worrying news - Marotta did say we have lined ourselves a replacement in case Pogba and Bonucci leave and Napoli probably did the same with Higuain - It does seem that all three will change teams but maybe he just wanted to relate this to Higuain...

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly I think Rugani is very talented but he wont be any Bonucci Barzagli or Chiellini
That is almost impossible to predict. Nobody would've predicted Bonucci to be where he is now when we bought him 6 years ago either...

Rugani is one of the two most promising Italian center backs around. We need to treasure him and make sure he can step right in when the sad day comes Barzagli leaves.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Paratici hinted that we are prepared for Pogba and Bonnucci to go? wtf

Pogba can go but BBC no way
Of course he did... Good teams are prepared for anything. Or would you feel safer if he said: "we wouldn't know what to do if one of those two guys left. We'd be left in shambles." ?

enzo

May 14, 2012
For me its clear as day light! Higuain = pogba gone! People's who Think otherwise are fooling them self!
I'm not sure about that. We could also have an agreement in place with Pogba stay one more year (And that's not unrealistic considering he definitely wants to play CL football). Part of this is the goal to win the Champions League. To make this happen we need reinforcements and maybe this year we are just not fucking around.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Well yes, but the money we are getting from him and potentially Zaza...they aren't going to pay off the stadium ya know :D
No I meant in specific context to the Higuain deal. if that happens it has to be said, we have had the best transfer market not just in Italy but all of Europe. United fans can consider themselves second even if Pog doesn't make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)