Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
For me its clear as day light! Higuain = pogba gone! People's who Think otherwise are fooling them self!

Benatia
Alves
Pjanic
Higuain
Pjaca

Morata
Zaza
pererya

These three players to finance all of them? Come on! Lets face it Pogba is gone and its sad!! But seriously pjanic and Higuain for pogba! Fine with me!

I renember People wanting ISO and morata for him. This here is much better! People not for Higuain are crazy! I really do not like him, but he is WC! To expensive yes, but thats the market today! rather 80-90 on him, than 60 on players who are only squad players! The value of medicote talent is crazy!!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
For me its clear as day light! Higuain = pogba gone! People's who Think otherwise are fooling them self!

Benatia
Alves
Pjanic
Higuain
Pjaca

Morata
Zaza
pererya

These three players to finance all of them? Come on! Lets face it Pogba is gone and its sad!! But seriously pjanic and Higuain for pogba! Fine with me!

I renember People wanting ISO and morata for him. This here is much better! People not for Higuain are crazy! I really do not like him, but he is WC! To expensive yes, but thats the market today! rather 80-90 on him, than 60 on players who are only squad players! The value of medicote talent is crazy!!
yes ! no ! okay ! sad !

Jul 1, 2010

Benatia
Alves
Pjanic
Higuain
Pjaca

Morata
Zaza
pererya

We're not poor you know. We don't need to completely finance our buys with sales.

We've grown a lot revenue and brand-wise in the last few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)