Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
So. It looks like we have the name of the south american looking for a house in Turin...

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
it'd better be no higuain.

if we're selling pogba and splashing that money to fucking 29-year old choker higuain, i'd pull an ace ventura on beppe.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
it'd better be no higuain.

if we're selling pogba and splashing that money to $#@!ing 29-year old choker higuain, i'd pull an ace ventura on beppe.

We are not selling Pogba...
And stop this choker nonsense he is obviously one of the top 5 finishers in the world!

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
HAHAHAHAH so you're telling me Beppe wants to pay 100m for Higuain and actually be the person who makes the most expensive signing in the world?

Beppe, the guy who invented loan with option to loan?

HAHAH

Dunno if this is true but its epic as hell

:beppe::beppe:
All those primavera sales paidoff :beppe:
He gathered 100mil of the Sorenson's and the Gabbiadini of the world :beppe:
All those co-owns we cashed in on are paying off baby :beppe:

- - - Updated - - -

Juve paying €94m for Higuain would be right up there with David Luiz transfer stupidity.
If we do pay that sum, and we do keep Pogba, can you imagine what kind of statement that sends to the EPL teams, the Spanish duo and Bayern? This is we are back in the heavyweight competition type of statement.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Higuain isn't worth 60 million, let alone 94 ffs! If we are planning on ditching Pogba and bringing in Higuain, then that would be the worst transfer of the decade. I believe to refuse our management are that dumb. I also don't think Pogba wants to leave. However, if we are planning on/willing to offer Higuain 7.5 million net, I'm quite sure our management must be prepared for other players to come in and ask for a raise, starting with Pogba.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Higuain isn't worth 60 million, let alone 94 ffs! If we are planning on ditching Pogba and bringing in Higuain, then that would be the worst transfer of the decade. I believe to refuse our management are that dumb. I also don't think Pogba wants to leave. However, if we are planning on/willing to offer Higuain 7.5 million net, I'm quite sure our management must be prepared for other players to come in and ask for a raise, starting with Pogba.
For the last time!!!! Its not Higuain in Pogba out!!! We just get Higuain without selling Pogba!
I do think its all nonsense anyway as I cant see a scenario which will get us Higuain!
as for 60M he is definitely worth it if he plays like last season.. but not a penny above it as this is becomming madness!
94M? There are few players that actually worth 94M - Messi Neymar and Pogba Thats it!
Messi because he is the best of all times Neymar and Pogba because they are amazing and very young!
All the rest might have their high values but shouldnt cost 94M not Ronaldo not Suarez and definitely not Higuain!

- - - Updated - - -

Thats nice but where is Chiellini? also not sure if we can play with Pogba and Pjanic as the mid duo seems a bit unbalanced to me

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
However it will end, it was a masterpiece by Beppe.
If Higuain comes, he got one of the best finishers in the world.
If he doesn't, after the news that have gone around, Higuain cannot go back to Naples, the crazy feckers will kill the man. So Napoli will have to sell him abroad.
Both scenarios, our first competitor will be weaker.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
For the last time!!!! Its not Higuain in Pogba out!!! We just get Higuain without selling Pogba!
I do think its all nonsense anyway as I cant see a scenario which will get us Higuain!
as for 60M he is definitely worth it if he plays like last season.. but not a penny above it as this is becomming madness!
94M? There are few players that actually worth 94M - Messi Neymar and Pogba Thats it!
Messi because he is the best of all times Neymar and Pogba because they are amazing and very young!
All the rest might have their high values but shouldnt cost 94M not Ronaldo not Suarez and definitely not Higuain!

- - - Updated - - -

Thats nice but where is Chiellini? also not sure if we can play with Pogba and Pjanic as the mid duo seems a bit unbalanced to me
of course we can! Pjanic will take marchisio'role where he is as regista and pogba has more free role as AM

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
this first XI kicks asses.
it'd be one of the top 3 in the world
Vialli Del Piero Ravanelli was the best attack Juventus in 96-95 /Zidane Del Piero and Vieri in 1996–97 / Zidane, Davids, Inzaghi, Deschamps and Del Piero in 96-98/Trez, Ibra, del piero , Nedved and Camoranesi in 2005-6. pogba pjanic pjeca and with marchisio khedira in 2016-2017

- - - Updated - - -

Absolutely ridiculous to assume Pjaca would be in our starting 11 tbh.
no if with formation 3 4 1 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)