Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Beppe is working on something big tho...
Can't put my finger on (or in) it at the moment.
Massive smokescreen IMO. This is Cavani or Sanchez for me.

Laudisa is reporting a Juve offer for Higuain
It's going to be nowhere close to e 94m, I'm sure. They will bank on player will if this is even close to being real.

If it goes through overnight, without players, yes Pogba gone I'm afraid and w ewouldve spent the money horribly if that's the case.

My sauces say Cavani or Pipita.
Cavani. :tuttosport:

People mentioning that an Higuain deal would be uncharacteristic for our board...Dybala was uncharacteristic, so was Pjanic. We're entering a new era of Juve transfers now that we're becoming financially stable.
Higuain is uncharacteristic on so many levels. Whiner, choker, wanker, self imploding opera starlet.

selling Pogba

looool
FTFY.

Juve ready to pay the clause in 2 years. - GDM

I thought the clause expired.
That is possible, but we are selling more midfielders that means. Hernianes, zperreyra, Lemina, all gone IMO.

Pogs gone!

Is di marzio pulling a di culo on us? As many times we laughed at chokita, lets be real he would complete this team like a motherfucker. Pogba has to stay tho.

Please pay no attention to deluded arsenal fans, they are the worst and not worth it at all. Atleast united fans have a little self respect and sense of humor.
The speed at which this deal is breaking, reminds me of the Vidal deal last season. Possible no smoke without fire, but I doubt it will go through, and I'd be disappointed if Rugani was part of the trade. Higuain as a personality is not worth the effort, he isn't a leader. He's a cherubic lump of lard. Cavani would cost one instalment in entirety and 47m and not require a trade with players. And he would be good enough to impact the team in a similar fashion if not bigger and better, plus he has the pressing game that Higuain doesn't.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
The speed at which this deal is breaking, reminds me of the Vidal deal last season. Possible no smoke without fire, but I doubt it will go through, and I'd be disappointed if Rugani was part of the trade. Higuain as a personality is not worth the effort, he isn't a leader. He's a cherubic lump of lard. Cavani would cost one instalment in entirety and 47m and not require a trade with players. And he would be good enough to impact the team in a similar fashion if not bigger and better, plus he has the pressing game that Higuain doesn't.
Agree, I aint Higuain's biggest fan either, but honestly hed be a safer bet at this point than Cavani. Il matador has lost that hunger. My favorite player to get at the moment would be Sanchez if they wanna spend big bucks, but I can see with Dybala here why they may opt for another profile for the main forward signing.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
No fuqdatnoise, not Rugani.
Who would help you much more in winning the CL in the next two years.

Higuain or Rugani?

I understand that Rugani is a bright young prospect, but let's be real. He is now the 5th choice CB, and the fact that Sarri has coached him and values him greases the wheels a little more to get a deal like this done.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
That's just not our style Serge. Think about it. That is an older back line. Only our 5th choice CB is under the age of 25, alongside Sandro. Don't see us giving that kind of leverage up. Besides, Higuain is not worth this kind of effort. 45m plus Zaza and Perreyra. Ok. But that's about it. Not Rugani. Not Sturaro coz of the new rules, no other reason. Cavani will cost us less coming from the French league, I assure you. Much less than the implied figures of the Higuain deal.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Will Higuain do the job in the CL against Bayern/Ateltico/Real? I don't think so. Even Mandzukic will score more goals than him against continental teams.
I don't really care if scores 35 goals in Serie A. He could score 1 goal from 38 games and we would still win the league.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
That's just not our style Serge. Think about it. That is an older back line. Only our 5th choice CB is under the age of 25, alongside Sandro. Don't see us giving that kind of leverage up. Besides, Higuain is not worth this kind of effort. 45m plus Zaza and Perreyra. Ok. But that's about it. Not Rugani. Not Sturaro coz of the new rules, no other reason. Cavani will cost us less coming from the French league, I assure you. Much less than the implied figures of the Higuain deal.
Are we going under the assumption that we do not have another young CB who is considered a bright prospect in our organizational ranks, or that we will be unable to procure 1 or 2 in a couple of years when it is time? Defenders are so much easier to obtain than top strikers

- - - Updated - - -

Will Higuain do the job in the CL against Bayern/Ateltico/Real? I don't think so. Even Mandzukic will score more goals than him against continental teams.
I don't really care if scores 35 goals in Serie A. He could score 1 goal from 38 games and we would still win the league.
People were saying the same thing about Tevez a couple of years ago too.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
If there are multiple players + cash in the deal for Higuain, I would do it without thinking twice. Even if one of those players happen to be Rugani.

Zaza, Pereyra, Rugani + 30 million?

Just a thought.
30+18+25 (at least)+30?? Come on you are my favorite poster here alongside osman and mark :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
30+18+25 (at least)+30?? Come on you are my favorite poster here alongside osman and mark :D
They may not value those three players the same that we do.

But even with that, we would be giving up 2 bench players, 1 bright prospect and cash for one of the top strikers in the world

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Are we going under the assumption that we do not have another young CB who is considered a bright prospect in our organizational ranks, or that we will be unable to procure 1 or 2 in a couple of years when it is time? Defenders are so much easier to obtain than top strikers

- - - Updated - - -

People were saying the same thing about Tevez a couple of years ago too.
We didn't pay 94 million euros for Tevez.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
We didn't pay 94 million euros for Tevez.
That is irrespective of the argument though. Struggling in the CL has nothing to do with the price tag that is associated with it. Players who try to live up to their price tag, are going about it all wrong

And we wouldn't pay 94 million in cash for Higuain. If we did, that would be beyond stupid. But 2 bench players, a prospect, and 25-30 million? I don't know how anyone would say no that.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
We already got (reportedly) 30 and 18 offers for the first two, and can easily fetch 25-30 (a la romagnoli) from a potential rugani sale, and then we can pay them the release clause..this is all hypothetical because I am all against this deal and because realistically it means pogbye, and I can't see how we'll replace him

JuventinoCL

Jul 18, 2014
De Laurentiis blocks Higuain sale?
By Football Italia staff

Reports are growing that Juventus want Napoli’s Gonzalo Higuain, but Aurelio De Laurentiis could block the move.

It was reported earlier today that the Bianconeri have made an offer worth €75m for the striker, with Roberto Pereyra included in the deal.

Now Gazzetta dello Sport is also reporting an offer from the champions, stating that they will look to get as close as possible to Higuain’s €94m release clause.

However, Partenopei President Aurelio De Laurentiis is believed to be firmly set against any sale, particularly to a direct rival.

This is despite the fact that Higuain’s agent has made it clear that the Argentinian international will not renew his contract with the Vesuviani
Exactly what :beppe: wants, either they accept our offer which is unlikely; messes with Higuain as he wants to move here and they don't accept OR they sell to Arsenal so we don't get him then we buy Alexis :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)