Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Seriously now,

For a fucking 94M,we can buy almost every CF we would like(Not Messi/Ronaldo/Neymar/Bale).
But Aubameyang,Sanchez,Cavani,Benzema,Aguero,Lacazette even Griezmann ffs.

That's just doesn't make sense.
Unless we include 2-3 players in the deal,maybe.

Buy on AliExpress.com

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Great player but I can't stand him.

The way he behaved against Parma was appalling and the way he choked and failed to get Napoli into the CL under Benitez was laughable.

Didn't his brother bitch to the media on more than one occasion how Juve receive "help" from referees?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Amazing aslong as we don't sell Pogba, Higuain aunt gonna happen but aby quality attacker makes this is a bona-fide top Mercato.
Considering you're rather objective when it comes to juve

How would you rate our selection if we finish this mercato without selling key players, but sign what we got now +pjaca and Higuain ?

I'm not asking to say how impossible it is, i'm just asking to rate this utopic selection :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If there are multiple players + cash in the deal for Higuain, I would do it without thinking twice. Even if one of those players happen to be Rugani.

Zaza, Pereyra, Rugani + 30 million?

Just a thought.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

How would you rate our selection if we finish this mercato without selling key players, but sign what we got now +pjaca and Higuain ?

I'm not asking to say how impossible it is, i'm just asking to rate this utopic selection :D
If I may interject, it would easily be one of the greatest mercatos in the last 30 years.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

I'm no Higuain fan (prefer Cavani) , but he is kind of top scorer we need. Any Mercato where we keep Pogba sign Higuain, Pjanic, Dani Alves and Benatia, all top players, is insane Mercato. Even more so if sign a young stud like Pjaca, or if we greedy Gabigol.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm no Higuain fan (prefer Cavani) , but he is kind of top scorer we need. Any Mercato where we keep Pogba sign Higuain, Pjanic, Dani Alves and Benatia, all top players, is insane Mercato. Even more so if sign a young stud like Pjaca, or if we greedy Gabigol.
:tup:

To make this even more unrealistic

How much cash can owners maximally inject in juventus without breaching FFP ? :D

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Is di marzio pulling a di culo on us? As many times we laughed at chokita, lets be real he would complete this team like a motherfucker. Pogba has to stay tho.

Please pay no attention to deluded arsenal fans, they are the worst and not worth it at all. Atleast united fans have a little self respect and sense of humor.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Is di marzio pulling a di culo on us? As many times we laughed at chokita, lets be real he would complete this team like a motherfucker. Pogba has to stay tho.

Please pay no attention to deluded arsenal fans, they are the worst and not worth it at all. Atleast united fans have a little self respect and sense of humor.
You imply someone has done that at some point in the history of football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)