Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If Real Madrid would offer 200 million for Bonucci, i would tell them to go fuck themselves.

Bonucci is the best in the world in his position. Hell will freeze over before i'll sell him in favor of any offensive player.
That's all well and good. However if they offered that to Marotta you can absolutely guarantee that the LAST thing he would tell them is to go fuck themselves.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Its too late to sell Bonucci now. He is a fan favourite already, a staple in the defence and maybe even captain material in the not so far future. The kind of player who would reject barcelona, bayern and real just to stay here.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Marotta "We may not sign a trequartista. Cuadrado? Like with Morata, it won't only depend on us. Lemina? We'll work on his buyout clause.

Just what i thought seeing Marchisio is down.

Eclectic CM incoming

- - - Updated - - -

Marotta "Between Berardi & Morata it's easier to get hold of the first, but again, it doesn't only depend on us."

Reading both these comments it seems both Berardi and Lemina are done dealios.

Hope we keep Morata as well though.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Its too late to sell Bonucci now. He is a fan favourite already, a staple in the defence and maybe even captain material in the not so far future. The kind of player who would reject barcelona, bayern and real just to stay here.
God help us all.

:D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Marotta "We may not sign a trequartista. Cuadrado? Like with Morata, it won't only depend on us. Lemina? We'll work on his buyout clause.

Just what i thought seeing Marchisio is down.

Eclectic CM incoming

- - - Updated - - -

Marotta "Between Berardi & Morata it's easier to get hold of the first, but again, it doesn't only depend on us."

Reading both these comments it seems both Berardi and Lemina are done dealios.

Hope we keep Morata as well though.
What Beppe wants

- little old men

-eclectic CMs

-made in Italy players

any more?

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Berardi, Gomes, Benatia, Saponara and Widner/Vrsaljko

I'd be quite happy with that.

Keep Morata but lose Cuadrado. Retain all our stars and keep Lemina. Think we'd be set for many years with the above.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
How realistic were those reports regarding Gabriel Jesus. He looks an amazing talent. If he is the real deal, we should snap him up. Imagine a front 3 of Jesus-Cavani-Dybala. Would be awesome.

Agent owns 70% of his rights while the club owns 30%. Given he is 19, perhaps Marotta could do a deal where they secure his signature for the 2017/18 season and get him on a reduced fee and let him play one more season for Palmeires. His buy out clause of 40m might look steep for someone that raw. But perhaps Marotta, with some forward planning, can get this guy at a discount.

Thoughts?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Berardi, Gomes, Benatia, Saponara and Widner/Vrsaljko

I'd be quite happy with that.

Keep Morata but lose Cuadrado. Retain all our stars and keep Lemina. Think we'd be set for many years with the above.
Dont know if Sapo is required or if we'll have enough funds for him considering other priorities.

In:
Berardi-€25m
Lemina-€10m
Widmer/Vrsjalko-€15-€18m
Gomes-€35m (?)
Morata's clause-€20-€25m (?)
Benatia-Loan

This alone exceeds €100m gross

Out:
Hernanes-between €5-€10m
Zaza-€25m
Sturaro-€15m
Rubinho-free
Cuadrado-loan return

So we're potentially looking at a €60-€65m net mercato here.And i would consider this as a normal Juve mercato considering our progression.

And yeah i'm giving solid competition to rakib with these lists.

pablo87

Dec 21, 2014
Dont know if Sapo is required or if we'll have enough funds for him considering other priorities.

In:
Berardi-€25m
Lemina-€10m
Widmer/Vrsjalko-€15-€18m
Gomes-€35m (?)
Benatia-Loan

Out:
Hernanes-between €5-€10m
Zaza-€25m
Sturaro-€15m
Rubinho-free
Cuadrado-loan return

So we're potentially looking at a €60-€65m net mercato here.And i would consider this as a normal Juve mercato considering our progression.

So no money for G. Jesus :(

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

In:
Berardi-€25m
Lemina-€10m
Widmer/Vrsjalko-€15-€18m
Gomes-€35m (?)
Benatia-Loan

Out:
Hernanes-between €5-€10m
Zaza-€25m
Sturaro-€15m
Rubinho-free
Cuadrado-loan return

If I made a list it'd look pretty much the same except for Benatia. Tbh I expect someone like Tonelli instead of him. Benatia would cost more in terms of transfer fee + wages, while all we need is a backup, nothing more.

The rest :tup:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We shouldn't IMO but my guess is he'll be the one that will ask to be sold. He's played almost 600 minutes this season.

Another argument is we're not pulling a decent mercato without any sales. It's not that much about money but the fact we have a full roster as things stand. For someone to come, someone has to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)