Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
We shouldnt sell him if he doesent want to leave. However, if we manage to keep Morata with the addition of Berardi then he would be 5th choice and would play even less than this season. I could see him ask to leave in that case especially if he can get a starting spot and perhaps better wages in England. We'll see what he decides, i really like the guy and wish he stays

- - - Updated - - -

I like your in list and it seems to be exactly what Marotta was talking about. Your out list needs some fixing, as we won't sell Sturaro, im quite sure about that, and wont sell Hernanes for 5M. We paid 11M for him a year ago and need to get atleast that. Morata stays
You are probably right about Sturaro. I think we will sell a CM to raise money and my personel preference would be to sell Sturaro. Asamoah looks broken and he wont get us much money. Pereyra had a horrible season, and if we sell him, it is probably going to be for a price way below hes true marketvalue.
If somebody offers 5 mio for Hernanes we should take it and run. He had another bad season, is on high wages and are over 30 years old. I could see this turn into another Amauri, Iaquianta, Motta etc. saga.

- - - Updated - - -

He is still young. With the inflated prices and all the mid table PL getting an extra injection of Cash I think it is realistic that somebody will pay around 20 mio. for him. What do you think we could sell him for ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Real wants Aubameyang apparently, if they offer something crazy they might sell.

I wasnt serious about the buyout :D
They would need to offer 100m and I doubt that Real would be willing to pay that much for him. Isnt he too ugly for them? Even if they would, I wouldnt bet money on it, that Dortmund would be willing to sell despite such an offer.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
He is still young. With the inflated prices and all the mid table PL getting an extra injection of Cash I think it is realistic that somebody will pay around 20 mio. for him. What do you think we could sell him for ?
15M if Marotta manages to rip someone off, about 10 would be a fair price for him. He is not that young and does not play regularily. You can look at Ogbonna - wiki states WHU paid Juventus 11 million, and while Ogbonna is older, he was also significantly more proven at the time of his transfer.

You mention Premier League, but market for talentless runners if saturated over there.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
You are probably right about Sturaro. I think we will sell a CM to raise money and my personel preference would be to sell Sturaro. Asamoah looks broken and he wont get us much money. Pereyra had a horrible season, and if we sell him, it is probably going to be for a price way below hes true marketvalue.
If somebody offers 5 mio for Hernanes we should take it and run. He had another bad season, is on high wages and are over 30 years old. I could see this turn into another Amauri, Iaquianta, Motta etc. saga.
Yep, Marotta spoke about increasing our Italian core and making it younger, not reducing it. I see very slim chances of Sturaro leaving, Zaza only if he asks to. I think Asamoah is likely to leave and one between Hernanes and Pereyra. Those are the CMs that had the least impact on our team this season. Wish it was Hernanes but I find it hard to believe anyone would offer what we would ask for. Hoping he has many fans in China :xfinger:

- - - Updated - - -

They would need to offer 100m and I doubt that Real would be willing to pay that much for him. Isnt he too ugly for them? Even if they would, I wouldnt bet money on it, that Dortmund would be willing to sell despite such an offer.
He seems to be ideal for their counterattacking frontline with Ronaldo and Bale. Not sure what Dortmund will do but I could definitely see Real trying to get him

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
15M if Marotta manages to rip someone off, about 10 would be a fair price for him. He is not that young and does not play regularily. You can look at Ogbonna - wiki states WHU paid Juventus 11 million, and while Ogbonna is older, he was also significantly more proven at the time of his transfer.

You mention Premier League, but market for talentless runners if saturated over there.
Ogbonna was 26 years old while Sturaro is 23. That matters a lot when establishing a marketprice. Plus the PL can never have enough talentless runners. Its what the League is build on.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, Marotta spoke about increasing our Italian core and making it younger, not reducing it. I see very slim chances of Sturaro leaving, Zaza only if he asks to. I think Asamoah is likely to leave and one between Hernanes and Pereyra. Those are the CMs that had the least impact on our team this season. Wish it was Hernanes but I find it hard to believe anyone would offer what we would ask for. Hoping he has many fans in China :xfinger:
- - - Updated - - -

He seems to be ideal for their counterattacking frontline with Ronaldo and Bale. Not sure what Dortmund will do but I could definitely see Real trying to get him
:agree: Maybe we could offer him to a Chinese team in an exiting package of 5 times scudetto winners Rubinho and Padoin. Only 20 mio for all 3.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Ogbonna was 26 years old while Sturaro is 23. That matters a lot when establishing a marketprice. Plus the PL can never have enough talentless runners. Its what the League is build on.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: Maybe we could offer him to a Chinese team in an exiting package of 5 times scudetto winners Rubinho and Padoin. Only 20 mio for all 3.
For that kind if money we can add an Isla plus a rookie youngster

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
How realistic were those reports regarding Gabriel Jesus. He looks an amazing talent. If he is the real deal, we should snap him up. Imagine a front 3 of Jesus-Cavani-Dybala. Would be awesome.

Agent owns 70% of his rights while the club owns 30%. Given he is 19, perhaps Marotta could do a deal where they secure his signature for the 2017/18 season and get him on a reduced fee and let him play one more season for Palmeires. His buy out clause of 40m might look steep for someone that raw. But perhaps Marotta, with some forward planning, can get this guy at a discount.

Thoughts?
We need him. We have to have him!!

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
How realistic were those reports regarding Gabriel Jesus. He looks an amazing talent. If he is the real deal, we should snap him up. Imagine a front 3 of Jesus-Cavani-Dybala. Would be awesome.

Agent owns 70% of his rights while the club owns 30%. Given he is 19, perhaps Marotta could do a deal where they secure his signature for the 2017/18 season and get him on a reduced fee and let him play one more season for Palmeires. His buy out clause of 40m might look steep for someone that raw. But perhaps Marotta, with some forward planning, can get this guy at a discount.

Thoughts?
Freezing out Berardi over a youtube clip. Facepalm.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Freezing out Berardi over a youtube clip. Facepalm.
Dont know this Jesus guy but even if this front 3 happens Berardi could easily still play as he could play instead of Dybala or Jesus its not as those 2 are already Messi and Neymar... They would still need to be fighting for their place!
Anyway if we get those trio to be our attacking force with Berardi our extra weapon and those trio turn up to be what they hype suggests (I mean Dybala and Jesus... Cavani is already proven...) We could have a major leap in quality and will be 2nd only to Barca! (With our defense we will probably eliminate Barca as well)

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Dont know this Jesus guy but even if this front 3 happens Berardi could easily still play as he could play instead of Dybala or Jesus its not as those 2 are already Messi and Neymar... They would still need to be fighting for their place!
Anyway if we get those trio to be our attacking force with Berardi our extra weapon and those trio turn up to be what they hype suggests (I mean Dybala and Jesus... Cavani is already proven...) We could have a major leap in quality and will be 2nd only to Barca! (With our defense we will probably eliminate Barca as well)
Way more excited over proven quantities here. Berardi is already looking like the real deal. This other kid has everything to prove.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
IN: Jesus 25 Berardi 25 Cavani 50 Widmer/Vrsaljko loan with obligation for 15M Benatia (Coman) = Total 115M
Out: Cuadrado 0 Caceres 0 Zaza 25M Sturaro 15M Coman (Benatia) = Total 40M
Total spent 75M of pure fantasy...
But if we do this and it clicks... Well It would be amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)