Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I can see Berardi come in as a replacement for Cuadrado. Don't see us getting both. Even though id be sorry to see Juan go, he's been an integral piece of our puzzle this season. Reading Marrotta's recent interviews, I do get a feeling, that we will also perhaps lose Morata to Real, and can see Cavani as a probable replacement. So to me, the mercato may look somewhat like:

In:
Berardi
Widmer/Vrsaijko
Cavani
Andre Gomes
Benatia (Loan or cash offset against Coman deal)
Possibly Marchetti (If Neto leaves)

Out:
Hernanes
Morata
Cuadrado
Neto

If that happens, then thats as good a mercato as we could have, but i would be absolutely gutted to lose a future European superstar in Morata.

Apr 29, 2006
Where does that put Berardi? More of a Cuadrado replacement or 5th striker? Berardi seems suited to a 433 which Allegri seldom plays.
If Berardi is coming it is for a 433 team, which seems the most likely scenario right now.
If he is coming and not in a 433, he will be Dybala's sub and replace Zaza.

If he isn't coming - thats the second likeliest scenario if we are not changing the system.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If Real Madrid would offer 200 million for Bonucci, i would tell them to go $#@! themselves.

Bonucci is the best in the world in his position. Hell will freeze over before i'll sell him in favor of any offensive player.
200M I`d sell Bonucci and add whoever they want not except Pogba...

Top teams are doing well without Bonucci so could we
for 200M we could get 4 WC players so lets say one is spent on defense we have 3 others places to fill...

- - - Updated - - -

If we do not sign Cuadrado and do sign Berardi and sell Zaza
Lets say we pay 20M for Morata and we are being told our club can bring one more guy of the following list who would you choose:
Dembele
G.Jesus
Mkhitirian
André Gomes

Who would you choose?
I personally dont know much about Gomes and Jesus but from what I heard Jesus could be the real deal however I did watch a bit of Dembele and I do regard him to have an amazing future (top 5 in the world in the future) so he is my choice!

Jun 6, 2015
200M I`d sell Bonucci and add whoever they want not except Pogba...

Top teams are doing well without Bonucci so could we
for 200M we could get 4 WC players so lets say one is spent on defense we have 3 others places to fill...

- - - Updated - - -

If we do not sign Cuadrado and do sign Berardi and sell Zaza
Lets say we pay 20M for Morata and we are being told our club can bring one more guy of the following list who would you choose:
Dembele
G.Jesus
Mkhitirian
André Gomes

Who would you choose?
I personally dont know much about Gomes and Jesus but from what I heard Jesus could be the real deal however I did watch a bit of Dembele and I do regard him to have an amazing future (top 5 in the world in the future) so he is my choice!
Mkhitaryan because he's easily the best player out of those. On the other hand I don't see us using an AM based formation next season as Pogba and Dybala are doing so well. Gomes is probably the best fit.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Realisticly the mercato could be something like:

In:
Berardi: 25 M (Made in Italy)
De sciglio: 10 M (Made in Italy)
Andre Gomes: 35 M (Eclectic)
Black Brasilian Jesus: 30 M (Little old man)
Mario Lemina: 10 M (Little old man)

Spent: 110 M

Out:
Morata: 30 M
Sturaro: 20 M
Hernanes: 5 M
Isla: 5 M
Cuadrado: end loan

Total: 60 M
Net spend: 50 M

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Why should we ever sell zaza? The guy is phenomenal

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
We shouldnt sell him if he doesent want to leave. However, if we manage to keep Morata with the addition of Berardi then he would be 5th choice and would play even less than this season. I could see him ask to leave in that case especially if he can get a starting spot and perhaps better wages in England. We'll see what he decides, i really like the guy and wish he stays

- - - Updated - - -

Realisticly the mercato could be something like:

In:
Berardi: 25 M (Made in Italy)
De sciglio: 10 M (Made in Italy)
Andre Gomes: 35 M (Eclectic)
Black Brasilian Jesus: 30 M (Little old man)
Mario Lemina: 10 M (Little old man)

Spent: 110 M

Out:
Morata: 30 M
Sturaro: 20 M
Hernanes: 5 M
Isla: 5 M
Cuadrado: end loan

Total: 60 M
Net spend: 50 M
I like your in list and it seems to be exactly what Marotta was talking about. Your out list needs some fixing, as we won't sell Sturaro, im quite sure about that, and wont sell Hernanes for 5M. We paid 11M for him a year ago and need to get atleast that. Morata stays

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
RMC Sport have reported, that the owner of Rennes Francois Pinault already had a meeting with Watzke & Co. in Dortmund and another meeting ll be held upcoming week to finalize the deal. Biggest reason this deal to happen would be Pinault, who is also owner of Puma, who r shareholder of Dortmund.
Yeah read that Dortmund will get him according to l'Equipe but his agent denied afterwards. Don't think he is a realistic target for us. Marotta will never enter a bidding war with other european teams...I was just responding to which player from that list i would like to get.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Could see Dortmund offering big for him after they sell Hummels, Gundogan and Aubameyang (maybe Mkhitaryan too), and preparing him for a Bayern in a few years when he is around 21-22. they'll make sure to insert a buyout clause that only Bayern will know about

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Yeah read that Dortmund will get him according to l'Equipe but his agent denied afterwards. Don't think he is a realistic target for us. Marotta will never enter a bidding war with other european teams...I was just responding to which player from that list i would like to get.
He was topping my wish list too. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Could see Dortmund offering big for him after they sell Hummels, Gundogan and Aubameyang (maybe Mkhitaryan too), and preparing him for a Bayern in a few years when he is around 21-22. they'll make sure to insert a buyout clause that only Bayern will know about
Gündogan and Hummels r def going and Mkhi ll extend his contract IMO. Dortmund wont sell Auba, when already losing Gündogan and Hummels.

Dortmund not accepting buyout clauses anymore since Götze. Reus was the last one, before he extended his contract.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He was topping my wish list too. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Gündogan and Hummels r def going and Mkhi ll extend his contract IMO. Dortmund wont sell Auba, when already losing Gündogan and Hummels.

Dortmund not accepting buyout clauses anymore since Götze. Reus was the last one, before he extended his contract.
Real wants Aubameyang apparently, if they offer something crazy they might sell.

I wasnt serious about the buyout :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)