Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

memo

Nov 18, 2005
Reading many articles, I don't think home-grown quota should be much of a problem for us because like I posted earlier,if we can't fill the minimum home-grown quota which is 4,you can just include U-21's in your final list and Berardi and Rugani qualify as U-21 players.
So there's perhaps more room to keep some of our depth players for much longer afterall.

GK : Buffon,Neto,Audero(3)

CB : Barzagli,Bonucci,Chiellini,Rugani,New CB(8)

FB : Licht,Evra,Sandro,New RB (12)

CM : Marchisio,Pogba,Khedira,Lemina,Asamoah,Padoin,Pereyra,New CM(20)

FW : Dybala,Morata,Mandzukic,Berardi,5th striker (Lapadula?)(25)

Out :
Zaza
Hernanes
Cuadrado
Sturaro
Rubinho
Isla
so according to you, rugani and berardi can be used as homegrown players next season?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
One thing i really liked.

All the media, guru and "reliable people bro" : Allegri wants assurances for the mercato before he signs

Allegri himself : "oh i'll sign this week or the next, its a formality"

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I too think he will. We have Marchisio, Pogba, Khedira, Lemina, Sturaro, Asamoah, Pereyra, Hernanes, Padoin currently for the midfield. We are already stacked in the middle and are strongly linked to Gomes. There were some links to Diawara too and we definitely follow him. Now, our starting trio is obviously untouchable, we have no reason to sell Sturaro and Lemina will probably be bought too. 2 between Asamoah, Pereyra and Hernanes are likeliest to leave, who will depends on the offers i think

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Gedge :rofl:

It's a masterstroke because of how far removed he's managed to get Goetze's name :lol: I am firmly of the belief that he's trolling now. After everything that's happened he's still saying that Marotta should be burned at the stake. Our forum's best troll and that really is a tough category.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Berardi 25 Cavani 20M (and we lose Morata for 30M) Cuadrado 30M Lapadula 10M Benatia (Coman)
Zaza 25 Coman (Benatia) Pereyra 15M

Total in 85M
Out 40M
Total spent 45M I guess this is a possible scenario (I just dont think we`ll keep Morata at the end and I feel we`ll be getting Cavani as he is mentioned a lot lately)
If we do keep Morata then the price is the same as we dont get the 30M we add to the 20 for Cavani
With this team we will definitely be stronger!

Buffon;BBC;Sandro Pogba Marchisio Khedira Cuadrado;Dybala Cavani

BTW if we get an offer of 50M for Bonucci from Chelsea (Conte) Do you think we should sell? thats a lot of money which we could get Benatia to replace him and spend that 50M really strengthening our team but it would be a real shame losing our ball playing defender - He is kind of our link of our defense to our mid!
I'm down with your scenario but Bonucci should not be sold. Solid centrebacks are hard to come by, and even then they need time to settle in to a team. Bonucci is so integral to our style of play and our club spirit.

Essentially we couldn't spend 50m to get anything that would bring as much to our team as Bonucci does.

Mar 3, 2014
I'm down with your scenario but Bonucci should not be sold. Solid centrebacks are hard to come by, and even then they need time to settle in to a team. Bonucci is so integral to our style of play and our club spirit.

Essentially we couldn't spend 50m to get anything that would bring as much to our team as Bonucci does.
Only would consider selling Bonucci if the price was insane. Like 65 million pounds (not euro).

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If Real Madrid would offer 200 million for Bonucci, i would tell them to go fuck themselves.

Bonucci is the best in the world in his position. Hell will freeze over before i'll sell him in favor of any offensive player.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Gedge :rofl:

It's a masterstroke because of how far removed he's managed to get Goetze's name :lol: I am firmly of the belief that he's trolling now. After everything that's happened he's still saying that Marotta should be burned at the stake. Our forum's best troll and that really is a tough category.
Yeah, it's a tough battle-ground and a tightly contested competition, but he edges it IMO. Who are your top 5 or 10?

Mar 3, 2014
Even then you can't replace him with a better defender. I'd rather have him than the cash.
You'd clearly need to have a move lined up. But I do believe every player has a price. Unfortunately, the risk is you set a precedent, which makes it difficult if you want to buy. A sum of 65 million pounds would definitely get me thinking. But again, you'd need to make sure you had a move ready to adequately replace the player.

I would eventually like to line up Romagnoli as a replacement for Chiellini, but I don't see Bilan selling.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Best in what way - most convincing troll, or most amusing?
Personal preference I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, it's a tough battle-ground and a tightly contested competition, but he edges it IMO. Who are your top 5 or 10?
Ooooh good question.

The finalists are:

Cronios
Loin
Alen
Bianconero_Aus
Dru
Martin
Burke (although I guess not since he's gone)
Rab
Nostradamus

Have I missed anybody deserving a spot on the shortlist before I order a top 5/10?

- - - Updated - - -

I'll add Hydde for his oustanding commitment to the d/t windup on Zach. I think he's actually forgotten which is the proper way to spell 'shid; :lol::tup:

- - - Updated - - -

You'd clearly need to have a move lined up. But I do believe every player has a price. Unfortunately, the risk is you set a precedent, which makes it difficult if you want to buy. A sum of 65 million pounds would definitely get me thinking. But again, you'd need to make sure you had a move ready to adequately replace the player.

I would eventually like to line up Romagnoli as a replacement for Chiellini, but I don't see Bilan selling.
For me Berardi is the Chiellini replacement. He and Bonucci will be our CB pair for the next decade.

- - - Updated - - -

@b_aus I bet there is some sweet troll action going on in the religion and middle east threads too...

Holy fuck I didn't put RUS on my shortlist :shocked:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)