Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Agreed with your list, but that would be one big mercato. I hope it works out.
yeah, specially if we keep Morata.

Thats a good splash of money but will be really worth it. We would be adding a lot of technique to the team, and thats not even counting possible players to use like Mandragora and some of our primavera guys who seem promising.

Jun 6, 2015
Bitter few i'd change to the current team tbh.

Just evaluate midfield and defence on reliability, thats it.
Agree and our current players will only get better next season.

We just need to start looking for eventual replacements for Barzagli/Lichtsteiner/Buffon? (Maybe he plays until he's forty). Some midfield cover wouldn't be too bad and hopefully the Morata/Cuadrado situations can be resolved.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Berardi-€25m
Vrsjalko (?)-€15-€18m
Andre Gomes-€35m
Unsure on funds for new CB.Benatia on a loan deal is feasible for example.
Then there's Morata's clause.

These are the main priorities for next summer.
It was just a rumour we are closing on him I don`t think it was anything more than that

Should we get him for 35M or should we just try to retain Cuadrado?

Anyway
Morata 20 Berardi 0 (Zaza) RWB 15M - We are already at 35M without any new signing (except Berardi who we already know his situation) Do you think we will spend 30M more? I`m not sure about it
Hernanes - I dont think we will sell him
We might get Benatia on a loan with an obligation to buy for 20M which will be 0 if you put Coman there...

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
We shouldn't change all that much. A bit of extra depth upfront with Berardi would do us good. As would Benatia as a Caceres replacement and Andre Gomes instead of Pereyra.

If we keep Cuadrado that's all we need.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We shouldn't change all that much. A bit of extra depth upfront with Berardi would do us good. As would Benatia as a Caceres replacement and Andre Gomes instead of Pereyra.

If we keep Cuadrado that's all we need.
Its a 20+30+30-15=65M mercato (Benatia straight swap with Coman)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Keeping both Morata and Cuadrado will be almost impossible considering the deals in place and will of the clubs involved.

But if anyone can do it, it's Marotta.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Which should be well within our reach. Especially if we can also sell some more deadwood: Isla & Hernanes for instance.
Isla seems to go the Melo way... dont expect much to fetch from him and I dont see us selling Hernanes as he seems like the technical backup

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Isla seems to go the Melo way... dont expect much to fetch from him and I dont see us selling Hernanes as he seems like the technical backup
Well with Lemina, Asamoah finally back and another CM like Andre Gomes that would be a waste of space.
Isla had a half decent season, he'll probably have a few suitors here and there. We should simply accept any low offer for him. Cut our losses.
And then there's also Zaza who will probably want to leave... As a fifth striker we can use a young gun or a cheap option.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Reading many articles, I don't think home-grown quota should be much of a problem for us because like I posted earlier,if we can't fill the minimum home-grown quota which is 4,you can just include U-21's in your final list and Berardi and Rugani qualify as U-21 players.
So there's perhaps more room to keep some of our depth players for much longer afterall.

GK : Buffon,Neto,Audero(3)

CB : Barzagli,Bonucci,Chiellini,Rugani,New CB(8)

FB : Licht,Evra,Sandro,New RB (12)

CM : Marchisio,Pogba,Khedira,Lemina,Asamoah,Padoin,Pereyra,New CM(20)

FW : Dybala,Morata,Mandzukic,Berardi,5th striker (Lapadula?)(25)

Out :
Zaza
Hernanes
Cuadrado
Sturaro
Rubinho
Isla

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Berardi 25 Cavani 20M (and we lose Morata for 30M) Cuadrado 30M Lapadula 10M Benatia (Coman)
Zaza 25 Coman (Benatia) Pereyra 15M

Total in 85M
Out 40M
Total spent 45M I guess this is a possible scenario (I just dont think we`ll keep Morata at the end and I feel we`ll be getting Cavani as he is mentioned a lot lately)
If we do keep Morata then the price is the same as we dont get the 30M we add to the 20 for Cavani
With this team we will definitely be stronger!

Buffon;BBC;Sandro Pogba Marchisio Khedira Cuadrado;Dybala Cavani

BTW if we get an offer of 50M for Bonucci from Chelsea (Conte) Do you think we should sell? thats a lot of money which we could get Benatia to replace him and spend that 50M really strengthening our team but it would be a real shame losing our ball playing defender - He is kind of our link of our defense to our mid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)