[EN] Premier League 2004/05 (2 Viewers)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
watched today the Man. City - Fulham (FT: 1-1) game. it wasn't anything special, but good game from both teams. wright-phillips is great, he is very fast and great player too.

imo colleman should've started today mcbride instead of radszinski (dunno if i spelled it right). he sucked today. van der sar made some great saves.

also the dioup was good, both at defence and midfield.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
ugh Owen would have helped, from what I've heard, but still overall it sounds like we Liverpool played well, and should have taken three points, especially with a clear penalty earlier in the match. oh well, something to build on
I'm not so sure that Owen would've helped. As nosub said, what Liverpool really lacked was someone to create chances for the forward players. Kewell was in and out of the game, and for the most part disappointed me. As for the penalty shout in the first half, yeah, I think the ref was at fault there. Brilliant run from Gerrard.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I'm looking forward to seeing more of Reyes tomorrow :excited:

PS. Those FSW bastards are showing Chelsea-Man Utd on PPV :(

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Yeah, I really wanted to see Chelsea-Manure :down: :(
you cant see it?

well, a channel here will broadcast it, but i dont know if i'll be able to watch it since we have some electric power problems around here.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
watched today everton - arsenal and chelsea - man utd.

first game was great. arsenal with no doubt play one of the best football in the world. reyes the man of the match imo. he had some great moves, and some great passes. henry and cygan were good too.

about the chelsea - man utd game. it was a good game with a good chances. drogba was great, although he didnt have any serious chances. man utd missed van nistelrooy and ronaldo a lot. smith was good for them. btw, where was saha?

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Arsenal look a cut above, just looked too easy at times but they still conceded a goal. People who missed Man U chelsea it was an average match.Highlights will be better. Arif Saha is injured. Yeah Smith was a hard worker but he cant lead the line, hes more used to switching to the sides.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Ah, I see. If Man U would have Saha in this match, I'm sure they'd have scored. Smith couldn't do anything alone today. Forlan came in from the bench and he was crap.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
It's between Chelski and Arsenal. Btw, the latter looked very strong both today against Everton and in the Community Shield, and that's without Campbell, Vieira and Pires. Toure had a great 03-04, and if he can come into his own again this season the backline should be able to keep out alot of teams. Henry will be critical as usual, but with Ljungberg, Fabregas, Reyes and Bergkamp playing the way they are lack of service won't be a problem.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
The pick of the players for Arsenal in today's match were Bergkamp, Reyes and Toure IMO. Ljungberg was good as well, while Fabregas really impressed me given the fact that he's only 17 years of age and was making his Premiership debut. Apart from one clumsy challenge Cygan was solid at the back. Overall a good showing from the Gunners.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)