[EN] Premier League 2004/05 (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Imo if Arsenal lose Campbell and Vieira, the title is going to Mourinho's side. If not, then it's between the Gunners and the Blues. Manure have a decent side, but with their injury problems and Ronaldo at the Olympics their start to the season will be a fairly rough one in my view.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
I'm starting to agree - it looks like Man U are going to seriously struggle for at least a month, maybe two, before they're up to full strength. If both Mourinho and Wenger can't take advantage of that, then they should both be fired! That said, I can see Ferguson keeping that team battling until he has it back on its feet, and then really giving the other two a chase.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Manure have a decent side, but with their injury problems and Ronaldo at the Olympics their start to the season will be a fairly rough one in my view.
Yep, not to mention they've lost Ole for what looks to be the rest of the season, and Ruud's out for a bit too IIRC

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Thanks for the article 959 ;) I remember you posted a great one last season too, which I don't believe I thanked you for :)

I like the one about Keegan :D

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
Why doesn't anyone mention Liverpool competing for the title !!!!

Liverpool, with Rafa Benitez , is getting Better and better and IMO We can do it this season and win the title

GO REDS

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
I thought I might as well tell it.:cool:

My mate met Martin Laursen at Gatwick airport. I saw my friend after some time and he mentioned it. He called out Martin Laursen like a dickhead:D and ML cool as hell walked up and get this the brother was so real. They shook hands and what and Laursen offered my mate a seat and they chatted for 10 mins on. Laursen took his time and It wasnt my friend but Laursen who kindly took some time to chat to a stranger. :cool:

They were speaking on a level and cracking jokes while his misses/girlfriend was left in the dark:D Some things they discussed was Euro 2004, my mate bigged him up about how they clocked Italy out, Laursen just smiled and my friend asked how much he earned and stuff like that and Lausern asked how much he earnt, mate said bro I work In MaccyDs:D

Very decent of ML. Just for this Im backing Villa. ez

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
JPA is great imo
Your of the female kind right?! Forza Laursen and Villa. I dont support any team in England although Crystal Palace is the nearest team in these parts.
Its all about Villa and Martin L:cool: Hes not the biggest star in the game but hes a former Milan player, Danish international pro player with class gratitude

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)