Emerson wants to join Real Madrid! (5 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Thuram and Emerson are vital too.
Well,for good games in any team,player must love the team for which he is playing.I understand that Emerson wants to go to real,so he don't like Juve.There is not enough money to attract player in any club, while he don't like that team.

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
Emerson set for Real switch? Friday 20 May, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spanish giants Real Madrid have refused to rule out a summer swoop for Juventus midfielder Emerson.

The Brazilian is again being linked with the Liga outfit and the club’s technical director, Arrigo Sacchi, hasn’t exactly rubbished the claim.

"Emerson? I like all players who are good players," Sacchi told Sky Italia. "But I can’t and I won’t say anything more."

The 28-year-old rejected a move to Real last summer when he opted to leave Roma for the Turin outfit instead.

However, reports over the last few weeks are claiming that the South American is on the verge of another transfer.

"Real not only need to win but also convince," added the former Italian national boss. "We are all working hard to make Real Madrid even stronger than they are now."

Sacchi was also asked to comment on whispers that he would like Carlo Ancelotti, his former pupil, to Coach Real.

"I don’t think that Carlo will opt for a change of surroundings," he added. "Ancelotti is happy at Milan."

Meanwhile, Roma stopper Cristian Chivu – another reported Real target – looks like he will be staying in the capital.

"He represents an essential component of the first team squad," read an official Giallorossi statement.

The Romanian, who can play at left-back or as centre-half, has also been associated with Inter and Juventus.

Channel4.com

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
Wow if he goes we really need a midfield revolution.

I can't see us getting Viera to be honest!

We need a holding midfield and a creative midfielder.

Rosicky could be the creater but what about defensive midfielder? De Rossi?

We might also need to get backups if Appiah, Blasi and Tach go!

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Emerson: "Del Real non me ne frega niente"
23 05 2005

Dopo Luciano Moggi che aveva detto "Emerson resta a Torino", anche il centrocampista brasiliano conferma la sua volontà di restare in bianconera nonostante le lusinghe del Real Madrid: " Del Real non me ne ferga niente, sono della Juve e resto qui. Punto e basta. Ho un contratto con la società bianconera e intendo rispettarlo".

Geof

May 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++
Emerson: "Del Real non me ne frega niente"
23 05 2005

Dopo Luciano Moggi che aveva detto "Emerson resta a Torino", anche il centrocampista brasiliano conferma la sua volontà di restare in bianconera nonostante le lusinghe del Real Madrid: " Del Real non me ne ferga niente, sono della Juve e resto qui. Punto e basta. Ho un contratto con la società bianconera e intendo rispettarlo".
Sono della Juve e resto qui: I belong to Juve and I stay here. Punto e basta: period.
Ho un contratto con la società bianconera e intendo rispettarlo: I have a contract with the bianconeri and I intend to respect it.

basically, he wants to stay.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
"Turin is not a good place to come and try to strengthen your team, you moron!!" transfer guru Luciano Moggi told Perez today. :D

Note: Italics are my addition

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Ibra & Emo staying, insist Juve Monday 23 May, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Italian champions Juventus have warned Real Madrid to forget about making bids for Emerson and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Both players have been linked with moves to the Spanish giants but the Bianconeri insist they will not be sacrificed at any price.

"Turin is not a good place to come and try to strengthen your team," transfer guru Luciano Moggi stated.

"There are no problems with Zlatan or Emerson. They have no desire to leave and they will stay with us."

Real apparently made a £48m bid for the Swede last week, while the Spanish media are convinced that the Brazilian wants a move to La Liga.

"I couldn’t care less about Real," responded Emerson. "I am a Juventus player and I will stay here.

"There really isn’t anything more that I can say," added the summer signing from Roma. "I have a contract with this club and I intend to respect it."

Moggi has also rubbished rumours suggesting that boss Fabio Capello could leave the Delle Alpi after just one year in charge.

"Capello will definitely remain," he stated after the club won their 28th Italian championship. "We wanted him to take us into the future and that is what will occur."

However, the Bianconeri official did confirm that the club would be making squad changes even if no drastic amendments.

"We’ll see but I don’t think we have that many problems to resolve," he stated. "After all, we have the best defensive record in the League and one of the best attacks.

"The average age of our squad is a relatively good one right now and we already have a number of champions on our books."

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Emerson insist they have not been approached by Real Madrid, despite speculation linking them with the Spanish giants.

Ibrahimovic's agent reportedly claims that Madrid have offered a world-record £48m for the former Ajax target man to become the next star attraction at the Bernabeu.

But the prolific striker claims he knows nothing about Real's reported interest. "I know nothing about Real's offer," he said. "It has been my first year in Italy and I won the scudetto. It's good, especially because I played in a good way and scored a lot."

The 23-year-old Swedish international caught the eye when he played for Juventus against Madrid in the Champions League earlier this spring, and has had a fine first season in Serie A, netting 16 league goals in the process.

And he insists that this season's heroics are only the beginning, adding: "I can do more. I'm really happy. Here it is more difficult than in Holland, but you must consider I haven't played at my top level."

Meanwhile Brazil captain Emerson claims he is settled at the Turin club and has rubbished reports claiming he is also on his way to the Bernabeu. "I'm happy to have chosen Turin and I know nothing about Real's offers," he said.

Emerson, who chose Juventus over Real when he departed from Roma, is delighted to be working under Fabio Capello.

Capello? He won the scudetto. It wasn't easy assembling new players and starting in a good way immediately. Capello always wants to win. Here, there is a plan that foresees other wins and I absolutely want to be a part of it."

Meanwhile, England captain David Beckham has backed his club's reported attempt to sign Ibrahimovic.

Although such a move could jeopardise the future of Beckham's England team-mate Michael Owen at the club, the midfielder believes that Madrid have got it right.

He said: "We are talking about one of the best strikers in the world. He is tall, strong, has good technique and creates chances. He is a great player."

Beckham recently celebrated his 30th birthday and admits that although he intends to play for several more years, he would welcome not having to play every game.

"I am one of those players in the team who is getting older and it is always good to have a big squad to help you through the season," he remarked at the end of his second season without any major silverware at Real Madrid.

"I am disappointed at another season without having won anything. We will have to work hard next season to try to change things."

ITV Football

Débora_BR

Apr 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
"I couldn’t care less about Real," responded Emerson. "I am a Juventus player and I will stay here.
I hope Marca read this... :D

++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
Meanwhile Brazil captain Emerson claims he is settled at the Turin club and has rubbished reports claiming he is also on his way to the Bernabeu. "I'm happy to have chosen Turin and I know nothing about Real's offers," he said.
he is not our captain. Now is Cafu.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)