Emerson wants to join Real Madrid! (2 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
This report is from the Spanish media :rolleyes:

The article doesn't contain any quotes attributed to Emerson himself, and there are simply rumours that he's not happy in Turin.

Also consider:

1) We look likely to win the scudetto this season
2) Real don't look likely to win La Liga
3) We knocked Real out of the CL
4) Emerson already turned down Real to come to Turin, what would change his mind so quickly? The environment? The manager? His importance in the team? :undecide:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

The article doesn't contain any quotes attributed to Emerson himself, and there are simply rumours that he's not happy in Turin.

Also consider:

4) Emerson already turned down Real to come to Turin, what would change his mind so quickly? The environment? The manager? His importance in the team? :undecide:
Your considerations are sound, but the news have been reported too many times by now. I am starting to doubt his stay.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Emerson didn't want to go to Madrid last year. I highly doubt him to leave now. Spanish media are famous for nonsense transfer rumours, according to them Barcelona would have spend three billion this season on new signings.

OP
Juve_Kosova
May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Also consider:

yes u are right, BUT its true that emerson isent very happy with the life in turin, remember the bomb explosion right outside his home...

I would hate it if he leaves..!

Oct 29, 2004
    media in spain talk bollocks i just heard them saying that they think they can get frank lampard form chelsea, they seem to enjoy talking shit and also madrid arent made of money, they cnt afford him

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    This article its pure and simple crap... I just read the news in the Marca webside and they said that becouse Juve's president said that "we will have to sell players to bougth players) that means that the president said that all Juve players are considerable trasferible... HOW DO THEY GET TO THAT CONCLUTION!!??? :eek:

Spanish media its full of crap... :mad:

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
    I'm pretty sure the bomb was at Emo's home in Rome (nice rhyme there), it was this season though so he wasn't living there at the time.

Anyone confirm this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)