Emerson wants to join Real Madrid! (6 Viewers)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
What I'm worried about is since we bought Emerson for a cut-price 8m last year,Moggi might be tempted to sell him this year since it'd bring in a big profit and be good business.

He'd then take the money and sign a cheaper alternative and use the remaining money on someone else.

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
I doubt he'll be leaving.

This is prolly a rumour started out of the desperation Madird lives in these days (Yay Barca! Go Spain champions!). Ever since Makalele left, Madrid has been linked essentially to all DMs in top European football. Gravessen never settled in Madrid, and Madrid's defense is as weak as ever.

In some weird parallel forum (arzenal.com?) there are probably a lot of our alter-egos commenting on how Viera should not go to Madrid. :dielaugh:

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
IMO, Moggi is smart enough to know that selling emerson would hardly be good bussines, as there not many quality option for replacing him. He is the spinal chord of Capello way of playing...i frankly will prefer to sell Trez to get money.....

Frag

May 14, 2005
I can't believe that after last year battle against roma to let him join juve this year he would have fight against Moggi & co. to let him go to Madrid, this would really mean all roma fans are right when they say he's a *****.
But I.M.O. he will stay, at least another year before leaving, which is not that bad considering he'll be 30 next year, and that will be one of the last chances to sell him, all this story of emerson forcing the society to sell him smell like bullshit to me, but I believe he aim to go to Madrid one day :frown:

Blind

May 8, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Frag ] ++
I can't believe that after last year battle against roma to let him join juve this year he would have fight against Moggi & co. to let him go to Madrid, this would really mean all roma fans are right when they say he's a *****.
But I.M.O. he will stay, at least another year before leaving, which is not that bad considering he'll be 30 next year, and that will be one of the last chances to sell him, all this story of emerson forcing the society to sell him smell like bullshit to me, but I believe he aim to go to Madrid one day :frown:

Why do players wish to go to Madrid?
I rather join Barca over Madrid any day.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
to sell emo we will ask the money for Gila and let parma alone to negociate with us,:cool:
then we can let treze play with henry and vieira with thuram.:D
This will never happen.
(unless real gets cap too):devil:

Frag

May 14, 2005
Why do players wish to go to Madrid? I rather join Barca over Madrid any day
Take a look at the salary of the "merengues", take a look at the super-star life Beckham & co. does in Madrid, take a look at the names that plays in that team, how could a prideless man (Zidane for example) choose barcelona or staying at juve in front of this chance?
Then for sure r. madrid is a glorious team but.. aren't we too? Yes we are.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Emerson will not leave, if he do, then Moggi can lick my nutz. Then we will not win a thing next season.
And why is that,Emerson is not the key player in our team which made us champions.
The most imortant for us is to keep Cannavaro,Zambrotta,Camoranesi,Buffon...those guys are the sceleton of our team.
For most of our points we can thanx Nedved!

arc

Mar 11, 2004
look guys, i think we have missed the point here, it is not that moggi is goin to sell him for cash, emerson might leave as he is unhappy in juventus ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)