Emerson wants to join Real Madrid! (2 Viewers)

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
I hope it really doesn't happen. Emerson was a great solution to our defensive problems of 03-04. I was hoping Moggi to find player to partner with Emo, not to replace him.

Samuel though, if he regains his best Roma level could be useful, but not at the expense of Emo. Especially with no quality experienced player on the market to replace him.

This is bad...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juventus and Real Madrid could decide to swap Emerson and Walter Samuel this summer, according to an Italian football agent.

Reports have suggested that the Bianconeri may release the Brazilian in return for the central defender – who worked with boss Fabio Capello at Roma last season.

And now Dario Canovi, a respected football representative, has added more fuel to the fire.

"It’s not a story without foundation," he told Spq Radio. "I really think that it could happen. It would also explain why Juve are looking at certain types of players, like Mozart."

The Reggina player has been associated with the Turin giants for some months and Canovi wouldn’t be surprised if the move occurred.

"His switch to Juventus is probable and very plausible," he added. "As far as I know, their interest in him is very real.

"It is also true that other clubs like Milan like him but I think the Old Lady are on the verge of netting him."

Canovi also suggested that Real Madrid were keen on Shunsuke Nakamura, Mozart’s Reggina teammate.

"There is an interest," he insisted. "It’s an old story as the Spaniards fell in love with him before he moved to the Amaranti."

Source: Channel4.com

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
Rumours. Capello wouldn't let Emo leave.
Remember that Emo's transfer from Roma was one of the most complicated deals, which Moggi managed to strike. And after that we won't sell him.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Well his sale would definitely help us in more ways than one. For one, it will cover defense with Samuel, and maybe bring in some additional money if Moggi negotiates well enough, to bring in a player like the above mentioned Mozart. Thats two positions covered for the price of one.

PS: Emerson's quality is undisputed, but that's another story altogether.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++
Rumours. Capello wouldn't let Emo leave.
Remember that Emo's transfer from Roma was one of the most complicated deals, which Moggi managed to strike. And after that we won't sell him.
i hope so

Juve-Nuts

May 31, 2005
if he does leave we could see this tho:

-----------------Buffon
------Thuram-Cannavaro-Samuel
Zambrotta-----------------------Chiellini
-------------Mozart-Appiah/tachi/blasi
-----------------Nedved
------------Zlatan-Mutu/Trez

but then there would be no room for camo :down:

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
We need Emo a lot more than we need a new central defender.

We need his quality in central midfield.

If this were to happen, it would suck....big time.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve-Nuts ] ++
if he does leave we could see this tho:

-----------------Buffon
------Thuram-Cannavaro-Samuel
Zambrotta-----------------------Chiellini
-------------Mozart-Appiah/tachi/blasi
-----------------Nedved
------------Zlatan-Mutu/Trez

but then there would be no room for camo :down:

Of course there will be because Chiellini is no flank player and Zambrotta will stay there and replace your Zambrotta with Camo.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
i agree Juve- Nuts we should go for the cheaper Barzagli than Samuel.

I would be worried if we sold Emerson for Mozart, sure Mozart could be good but he would be a BIG risk (remember Baiocco's/Appiah's 1st season) especially if we are relying on him as the main midfield player

Juve-Nuts

May 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Of course there will be because Chiellini is no flank player and Zambrotta will stay there and replace your Zambrotta with Camo.
Chiellini is a flank player and Camoranesi is not a wing back lol

i jus hope we dnt lose emerson, he is pretty much the base of our team. Forget Samuel, hes fat, slow and he fouls too much. When Juve played Madrid he must have given away about 20 free kicks. Bring on Barzagli, Bonera or Ibanez!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve-Nuts ] ++

Chiellini is a flank player and Camoranesi is not a wing back lol

i jus hope we dnt lose emerson, he is pretty much the base of our team. Forget Samuel, hes fat, slow and he fouls too much. When Juve played Madrid he must have given away about 20 free kicks. Bring on Barzagli, Bonera or Ibanez!
Chiellini sucks on the flank, he is a good defender but his runs and crosses are not good. Have you seen Camoranesi play on the right side this season?

OP
Juve_Kosova

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #139
    ++ [ originally posted by Monkfish ] ++
    We need Emo a lot more than we need a new central defender.

We need his quality in central midfield.

If this were to happen, it would suck....big time.
    Thats right.. agree !

Juve-Nuts

May 31, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Chiellini sucks on the flank, he is a good defender but his runs and crosses are not good. Have you seen Camoranesi play on the right side this season?
    Yeh Camo can play on the right but he cant play as a wing back! Camo is poor defensively, whereas Chiellini can attack and defend, he is similar to zambrotta just not as good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)