Emerson wants to join Real Madrid! (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by day walker ] ++

first appiah is not at the same rule as emerson
emerson support the 2 Strikers appiah is a lot more like a def. midfilder
we need some one have more skills than emerson
LOL

Nevermind.

JuveAllTheWay

May 24, 2005
Emerson kind'a'unloyal person : agree that, from the moment he joined us, speaks bout his leaving are allways actual(in fact he's not the best player of our squad, not even in midfield - imho Camoranesi was better this season, but this is only imho), and they all connected with "simple" madrid, even when madrid kept silence bout they're opinion on emerson's future, I just think that, we must sell him and buy a younger player, who got same skills(atleast not worst then em'son) and'll be more loyal then brazilian midfielder. I'm not against him, i'm neutral and cannot tell something against the peace of success he brought to our 28 scudetto title, but I really prefer not to hear this speaks, but just to enjoy our 28 title's race victory! ;] cheerz

JuveAllTheWay

May 24, 2005
Ssory, After i've read thread for the second time, I understood...in negative...well anyway, you're right, because when i see him playing, i don't see any happy emerson, after someone scores, he acts like it's just a work and he could do that in any other team...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by day walker ] ++

first appiah is not at the same rule as emerson
emerson support the 2 Strikers appiah is a lot more like a def. midfilder
we need some one have more skills than emerson

Emerson is not used to support the strikers under the command of Capello. Capello uses 2 poles and Emerson is one of them. He does attack and help, but he is on the pitch to play as a pole.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
I just found out why Emerson wants to go to Real Madrid.
He just gone through a divorce a few months ago, and under Italian court ruling, he has to pay his ex-wife 50% of his salary.
hmm, no wonder he is unhappy !
But consider this, if he moves to Spain, under Spanish law, he doesn't have to pay her anything apart from some support fees, which is very little.
This is why he has been quoted a while ago that he would like to go to Madrid.
I hope he will stay after his most recent comments, but money is money, so don't be surprised if we swap Emerson for Samuel in the summer.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Edge ] ++
I just found out why Emerson wants to go to Real Madrid.
He just gone through a divorce a few months ago, and under Italian court ruling, he has to pay his ex-wife 50% of his salary.
hmm, no wonder he is unhappy !
But consider this, if he moves to Spain, under Spanish law, he doesn't have to pay her anything apart from some support fees, which is very little.
This is why he has been quoted a while ago that he would like to go to Madrid.
I hope he will stay after his most recent comments, but money is money, so don't be surprised if we swap Emerson for Samuel in the summer.
sh!t, lets cut his wage and give him in the form of bonus

Débora_BR

Apr 9, 2004
I used Google to translate this, so...

"The champion without voice

Since the last friday, the projection Emerson, 29 years, is bichampion Italian. It was in a restaurant, seeing the game of the Milan, easied. He did not wait ties up to it that scudetto for anticipation gave to the Juventus 28º. Yesterday to the night, without voice of in such a way vibrating with the heading, the Gaúcho talked with ZH.

Zero Hora - How he was champion to be seated in a restaurant?

Emerson - I did not wait. Nobody believed that the Livorno was capable to tie up to. It was strange. Soon later, Del Piero ordered a message for all the players and in we congregate them in the house of Alex. Then we went to a danceteria.

ZH - You are without voice. It is of friday or the game of yesterday?

Emerson - I find that of the two (laughs). I yesterday gave a round with my brother and a friend. The sad part is that the game was not in Turin,so the commemoration with the team was in the same day.

ZH - When you choosed Juventus, you said that it went for a champion team.

Emerson - Therefore It is. I am has five years in Italy, and the Juventus always win something. We did not have the happiness to pass of phase in Champions League, but the team always earns something.

ZH - It is truth that you if did not adapted well in Turin and you goes to Real Madrid?

Emerson - I adapted very well, only said that the city is different of Rome. She is calmer and is colder. This of the Real to want to contract me is old. Nothing official for me or the Juventus did not arrive.

ZH - to arrive itself and will be a proposal good for the two parts, you goes?

Emerson - it would not have problem in going for another club, since that it was good for me and Juventus. We are speaking about rumors, but people know that in the football the things happen very fast."

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Débora_BR ] ++
Emerson told to Zero Horas (newspaper from Porto Alegre) that HE DOESNT want to leave Turin.
but he doesnt wanna leave his money too
50% is really a lot u know :frown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)