Emanuele Giaccherini (10 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I haven't seen much of this guy, is he any good BD?
i've seen a few cesena matches last season, tbh he isnt all that bad, just people here only know him for missing that open goal and automatically think he is shit. I'm not stating that he will be a instant hit, it is too early to say, but as i said before, camoranesi was a unknown and i remember back then fans were like who the fuck is he? only time will tell as to how giaccherini will turn out, but im not one that is quick to rule him out just yet.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
You can use the Camoranesi card on Estigbrira, not on both of them. :D

Anyway, I don't think anybody rates Giaccherini after seeing him miss that goal, cuz thats stupid. I was actually really excited about him the first game against Milan when they played well and I remember calling him Giovinco's bro. But still, I feel like we're not taking the proper steps with him. He's a slight improvement.

May 22, 2007

Anyway, I don't think anybody rates Giaccherini after seeing him miss that goal, cuz thats stupid. I was actually really excited about him the first game against Milan when they played well and I remember calling him Giovinco's bro. But still, I feel like we're not taking the proper steps with him. He's a slight improvement.
Well isn't that retarded.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011

yeah, and nobody rates eto either..

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Quag: Hey look. It's the new ballboy

Giac: I'm not the new ballboy

Giorgio: He's so Tiny

Toni: Yeah, I could put a drink on top of his head and use him as a walking drink coaster

Giac: That's not funny.

Rest of the team: HEY!!! Welcome back, Seba. You ditched the bald look, I see.

Giac: I'm not Seba.

Del Piero: Seba, what are you doing back here. I never called you for a reason, you know.

Giac: Oh my god.

Vidal: Hey Conte!! I thought kids weren't allowed with us on the practice pitch. Why can Quag bring his kid but I can't bring mine? That's not fair.

Public Address Announcer: "There is a little boy in a Juve shirt who is lost on the practice pitch. Will his parents please come and pick him up?"

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010

Toni: Yeah, I could put a drink on top of his head and use him as a walking drink coaster

Del Piero: Seba, what are you doing back here. I never called you for a reason, you know.

Vidal: Hey Conte!! I thought kids weren't allowed with us on the practice pitch. Why can Quag bring his kid but I can't bring mine? That's not fair.

Public Address Announcer: "There is a little boy in a Juve shirt who is lost on the practice pitch. Will his parents please come and pick him up?"
:rofl: +rep

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009

Gold!

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Chakerini is pacey atleast, and a bit tricky at times. LOL
It could have been worse. I had a feeling we were going to put a sneaky bid for Guberti all summer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)