Emanuele Giaccherini (47 Viewers)

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Mediocre Marrota goes for mediocre players. He just ruined the mercato. It would have been way wiser and cheaper to give a chance to pasquato rather than spending 6 million for a low life player

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol: @ low life. Fapping to Jokerini is sacrilege. It's almost tantamount to treason.

It's like attending a state dinner only to encounter Madeleine Albright and then proceed to fantasize about shagging her.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
I thought the deal was 6 million over three years, which means we're paying 2 million only each year.

They have an "option" to buy him back after three years for 3 million.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I thought the deal was 6 million over three years, which means we're paying 2 million only each year.

They have an "option" to buy him back after three years for 3 million.
We bought him for 6mil payable in 3 years.
And have an agreement with Cesena to sell his half for 3mil payable also in 3 years.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I keep reading in the italian forums that it's an option not an obligation for them to actually pay the 3 million.

I hope you're right.
From the officail site:

Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces the agreement with A.C. Cesena S.p.A. for the definitive acquisition of the registration rights of the player Emanuele Giaccherini for a consideration of € 6 million to be paid in 3 years. At the same time, Juventus and Cesena signed a player sharing agreement (ex art. 102 bis N.O.I.F.) related to the same player for a consideration of € 3 million to be paid by Cesena in 3 years.

Dec 26, 2004
I liked what I've seen from Giac during the few games I've watched last year, certainly better option than Pepe, Martinez and Marchisio for LW, not good enough to command a starting rule but overall a good squad player.

Having said that, If we don't get rid of Martinez and Pepe I'll consider this deal illogical and a very bad one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)