Emanuele Giaccherini (72 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Agent Andrea D'Amico tells SkyItalia that Antonio Conte specifically asked for Emanuele Giaccherini & wouldn't even speak to Giovinvo.

There you have it folks... the reason why we didn't get Gio back.
I don't really get it. Conte didn't want Giovinco or he just knew Giovinco wouldn't want to come?

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
:boh:

Before it was, Conte wants Gio back, Gio won't come unless he his promised a starting spot

now...

conte didn't want Gio , he wanted Gia?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
:boh:

Before it was, Conte wants Gio back, Gio won't come unless he his promised a starting spot

now...

conte didn't want Gio , he wanted Gia?
I'm starting to think Conte is a puppet, litterally (explains the hair...), because apparently someone else does the talking for him all the time. "conte wants this, Conte doesnt want that" nonstop.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'm starting to think Conte is a puppet, litterally (explains the hair...), because apparently someone else does the talking for him all the time. "conte wants this, Conte doesnt want that" nonstop.
It was obvious from day one that he has no say.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I dont mean that (and thats obviously why we hire low profile coaches like him), hehe, puppet thing was a joke, like litterally someone has their hand up his ass talking for him :D Because its ridicolous amount of times you hear/read someone say what Conte thinks or wants, with him saying nothing about it. Lots of silly speculation about his wants and preferences.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I dont mean that (and thats obviously why we hire low profile coaches like him), hehe, puppet thing was a joke, like litterally someone has their hand up his ass talking for him :D Because its ridicolous amount of times you hear/read someone say what Conte thinks or wants, with him saying nothing about it. Lots of silly speculation about his wants and preferences.
I know exactly what you meant and I've been joking about it ever since it started to pop up frequently. But in the end there is some truth in it that Conte does not have a real say in things and what is sad is that all the deals are being excused to him just to be able to sack him when shit hits the fan.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah, I dont want to be too cynical, still early days, but that seems quite likely. Though it seems like he gets to pick and choose more then previous coaches to a point, but its getting silly how much is attributed to him, regarding anything, just random speculating of what Conte is perceived to want or prefer nonstop.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It has two advantages, the first I mentioned in having an excuse to sack him and the second is to lure the audience that the coach is decisive.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Because keeping Pasquato as backup LW just isn't as exciting. Useless move.

Marotta just keeps pulling retarded shit lately, the way this is going our star signing will end up being Vuci :sergio:

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
It has two advantages, the first I mentioned in having an excuse to sack him and the second is to lure the audience that the coach is decisive.
nice conspiracy theory.

most times the easiest explanations are the true ones. the coach has some saying in who gets signed, not that hard to belive

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
nice conspiracy theory.

most times the easiest explanations are the true ones. the coach has some saying in who gets signed, not that hard to belive
No conspiracies, that's how I interpret it.

And if the coach has saying in bringing the trash that Marotta is signing, it says a lot about what we are to expect the coming season.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
No conspiracies, that's how I interpret it.

And if the coach has saying in bringing the trash that Marotta is signing, it says a lot about what we are to expect the coming season.
so we will do better with the players we have, if conte didnt have a say about who got signed? it doesnt make sense

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
so we will do better with the players we have, if conte didnt have a say about who got signed? it doesnt make sense
No but if Conte asked for better players it would mean he has a clue, with the players he is asking for and those he is rejecting it only shows he is a Serie B coach. It makes perfect sense if you just try so hard to understand it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)