Emanuele Giaccherini (128 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Choosing Giaccherini and rejecting Vargas, what does it indicate?

Choosing Pazienza and not wanting Melo, what does it mean?

Choosing Vucinic and not wanting Rossi, what does it mean?

Not wanting Lugano, explain that.

Asking for an unknown called Estezabri....interpret that.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
No but if Conte asked for better players it would mean he has a clue, with the players he is asking for and those he is rejecting it only shows he is a Serie B coach. It makes perfect sense if you just try so hard to understand it.
it doesnt make sense whatever way you see it. you could be the best scout in the world, and bring the best players (within bugdet), still dosnt mean you would be a good coach, and the team would be winning.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
it doesnt make sense whatever way you see it. you could be the best scout in the world, and bring the best players (within bugdet), still dosnt mean you would be a good coach, and the team would be winning.
Can you rewrite that in English?

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011

Choosing Pazienza and not wanting Melo, what does it mean?

Choosing Vucinic and not wanting Rossi, what does it mean?

Not wanting Lugano, explain that.

Asking for an unknown called Estezabri....interpret that.
vargas is reported valued at 15m, and they asked for quag
piazienza came for free, and backup. melo was not needed anymore- pirlo and vidal will be starters.
rossi was pulled off the market by villareal
maybe a better altenativ than lugano exicts......

we need hungry backup players like gia and estezbri -- they were also inexpensive

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
vargas is reported valued at 15m, and they asked for quag
piazienza came for free, and backup. melo was not needed anymore- pirlo and vidal will be starters.
rossi was pulled off the market by villareal
maybe a better altenativ than lugano exicts......

we need hungry backup players like gia and estezbri -- they were also inexpensive
Last year we got hungry players like Pepe, Martinez and Motta. They did great, no?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I do think it may well be the case that Conte wanted an inward looking LW, rather than having two wingers who would just look go on the outside the whole time.

I don't buy into the idea that Conte has had a huge influence over the mercato as a whole, though.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I do think it may well be the case that Conte wanted an inward looking LW, rather than having two wingers who would just look go on the outside the whole time.

I don't buy into the idea that Conte has had a huge influence over the mercato as a whole, though.
I don't buy it either thus my interpretation.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
judging player abilities and potential like a scout do, doesnt make then good managers
good managers doesnt neccesary make them good scouts
But Conte is not scouting, he is simply rejecting better players and asking for Serie B players. That's a big difference.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That's from one of your links:

As far as I’m concerned, whoever’s with me during pre-season is the best, therefore I explain things to everyone and I shout at everyone.

This guy thinks Motta is the best, how can you trust him?

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
That's from one of your links:

As far as I’m concerned, whoever’s with me during pre-season is the best, therefore I explain things to everyone and I shout at everyone.

This guy thinks Motta is the best, how can you trust him?
lol, i dont think thats what he really thinks. i think it is more a description of how he works. making the team belive, and work as hard as possible to achive the best they can. Getting the best out of every player is what makes a good coach in my mind. hopefully conte can do that.

even if mottas best is not good enough for juve, conte also sees that. proof lichtsteiner!

Nov 1, 2002
we are not in the CL to get the best players, could have been much easier to get a better player if we qualified. almost all the best players prefer to wait for a team in CL instead of considering our offer. Marotta had to overpay the players or convince them on future ambition. and either way they would accept other offers from CL team in seconds and reject us.

OP
Ahmed

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #419
    I'm sure we could still attract better players than Giachefrigginrini.

He was an actual target not an impulse purchase.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 128)