Emanuele Giaccherini (16 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
With the injuries he's had, it's quite impressive that hes playing at all.
I will give him that, he seems resilient at least.

Check out his playing past:

Senior career*
Years Team Apps† (Gls)†
2004–2011 Cesena 70 (13)
2004–2005 → Forlì (loan) 22 (1)
2005–2007 → Bellaria Igea (loan) 37 (3)
2007–2008 → Pavia (loan) 28 (9)
2011– Juventus (co-ownership) 0 (0)

He couldn't even stay on one team in the lower divisions being loaned out 3 times. :shifty:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well, hopefully he surprises us and gives us some kind of baby step up on the left side. Still, Gio would have been the better player to have if it wasn't for our retarded Del Neri.

Jul 1, 2010
I will give him that, he seems resilient at least.

Check out his playing past:

Senior career*
Years Team Apps† (Gls)†
2004–2011 Cesena 70 (13)
2004–2005 → Forlì (loan) 22 (1)
2005–2007 → Bellaria Igea (loan) 37 (3)
2007–2008 → Pavia (loan) 28 (9)
2011– Juventus (co-ownership) 0 (0)

He couldn't even stay on one team in the lower divisions being loaned out 3 times. :shifty:
Check Toni's career prior to 2004, it's similar to Giaccherini's.

Toni turned out to be quite a good player for Palermo, Fiorentina and Bayern, to say the least.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Check Toni's career prior to 2004, it's similar to Giaccherini's.

Toni turned out to be quite a good player for Palermo, Fiorentina and Bayern, to say the least.
True, that's sorta why I said what I just said. :D

Hopefully he gives us some kind of step up on the left.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Obviously. Would you like to take a stab at why? 2 years ago Gio was still a better player than this dweeb is today.

I agree, I think we should have gone for a 4-2-3-1 with him, Diego and Camo, but the ship has passed, so asking why we bought Giac when we have Gio is pointless at this point.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Welcome, Giaccherini.

Guys, he's arrived for a very small fee and for this reason alone there's no need to panic. He should be given the chance to prove himself. I don't know why, but I have a good feeling about this player. It's a very low risk on our behalf and he seems hungry to do well. We will get a starter-LW and Giaccherini will be the back-up. I really don't see the problem here.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Of course, I'm sure we all wish him the best of luck. When you look at how quickly he has risen through the ranks and the problems he had in his career through prejudice and injuries then I expect to see a super motivated player doing his best to prove he can play at this level.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Welcome, Giaccherini.

Guys, he's arrived for a very small fee and for this reason alone there's no need to panic. He should be given the chance to prove himself. I don't know why, but I have a good feeling about this player. It's a very low risk on our behalf and he seems hungry to do well. We will get a starter-LW and Giaccherini will be the back-up. I really don't see the problem here.

I agree, on the condition that he is a backup. He had decent stats last year and we cant expect world beaters as backups.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
No LW, no CB,this useless piece of trash comes in expense of them and is given priority of these chronic issues, that are also obviously our greatest atm, as well.
This particular transfer, coming at this particular moment, demonstrates how clueless our management is,
it proves that the Ital-Juve project is still our highest priority and it also proves our fix with SSs and CMs.

So far, this is the worst mercato of the decade IMO...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)