Emanuele Giaccherini (14 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So, can someone help me understand this transfer?

He is short, quick, can cover 3 positions...we spend 3 million on him and that's a good deal? Doesn't seem so good to me when we could have kept Giovinco and saved 3 million at the same time having a player that is a lot better than this guy.

Injury prone? Broken ankel...ruptured spleen...broken collar bone...incredible considering Giovinco hasn't had a major injury yet and this guy has had 3.

This transfer blows donkey balls...we had one of our own players fucked and sent out that was probably around the same height and a hell of a better player...so what was the real reason we let Giovinco go? Looks like we just cloned Gionvinco and dumbed him down a bit then bought him for 3m.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

He is short, quick, can cover 3 positions...we spend 3 million on him and that's a good deal? Doesn't seem so good to me when we could have kept Giovinco and saved 3 million at the same time having a player that is a lot better than this guy.

Injury prone? Broken ankel...ruptured spleen...broken collar bone...incredible considering Giovinco hasn't had a major injury yet and this guy has had 3.

This transfer blows donkey balls...we had one of our own players fucked and sent out that was probably around the same height and a hell of a better player...so what was the real reason we let Giovinco go? Looks like we just cloned Gionvinco and dumbed him down a bit then bought him for 3m.

Giovinco doesnt want to play for us right now.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006

Only the guru Marotta can answer you, unfortunately...
That if he has an answer in the first place :shifty:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
RAMI¹⁰;3215568 said:
Only the guru Marotta can answer you, unfortunately...
That if he has an answer in the first place :shifty:
One is starting to break into the Nazionale and the other is, well...still pissing himself for joining Juve.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Giovinco does not want to play for us.

Discussing about bringing him back is pointless.
Re-read my post. I never discussed "bringing" him back. I am talking about letting him go in the first place then doing a complete U-turn a year later and signing someone of the same size, characteristics, etc...just this one is not nearly as good as Gio.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Re-read my post. I never discussed "bringing" him back. I am talking about letting him go in the first place then doing a complete U-turn a year later and signing someone of the same size, characteristics, etc...just this one is not nearly as good as Gio.
I'm taking a stab at this.

It's possible that Del Neri didn't see the need for a player of Gio's characteristics, and therefore he was sent to Parma.

Conte sees a need for a player of this type, Giovinco doesn't want to come back, ergo, Giaccherini

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
"Not nearly as good"

I've watched both last season a lot, the difference between the two isn't big.
One is 24 starting to play for the Nazionale the other is 26 just completing his first season in Serie A...FIRST SEASON....believe me, the difference is there.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
This reminds me of when we brought back Lanzafame last season so he could act as a reserve. That didn't turn out well..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)