Elkann demands action (4 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Clearly your understanding of investors buying shares & gaining control of a club is too great for you to configure,infact your understanding of about almost everything is as accurate as your knowledge of Juve songs.
right so i go from stating how Italians disaprove of Foreign owners, and you are trying to act as if you came out of harvard business school by stating that so long you have money, support a club and have no business accumen you can own a football club. right. you totally made a big deal out of nothing by getting your pants in a twist.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
this is not right
i have to agree with u on this, i dont think what elkaan just came out to say is right. the context is wrong and the timing is just wrong this is adding more pressure on the team to be honest. conte being at juve is also too risky. its not essential he will be our pep.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It may be wrong, but it's encouraging to me. I cannot sit idly by thinking that everyone thinks that the Gigli-Secco-Ranieri three stooges combo shouldn't be called into question.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
right so i go from stating how Italians disaprove of Foreign owners, and you are trying to act as if you came out of harvard business school by stating that so long you have money, support a club and have no business accumen you can own a football club. right. you totally made a big deal out of nothing by getting your pants in a twist.
My god your fucking stupid,how the hell do you know that Italians dissaprove of foreign owners?As Ive stated if an investor has Juve's interests at heart & has a good understanding of football & business then i see know harm in it.You probably dont want a foreigner to take over Juve because they cant sing in Italian.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
its not how business is done, and certainly not how juve does it. You always show support for your coach and players, and if you think its time you thank em and let em go behind closed doors. I just feel like we re such an adolescent club from top to bottom.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Elkan is a craxy guy, but as long as i continue seeing comments like "ranieri ? we will see......... he needs to win" im pleased....

Lets go step by step... teh first one....getting ranieri out of the picture ASAP.

Kudos to lippi... he knows his business.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
its not how business is done, and certainly not how juve does it. You always show support for your coach and players, and if you think its time you thank em and let em go behind closed doors. I just feel like we re such an adolescent club from top to bottom.
No disagreements there, though. I think part of the problem is that the ownership and front office of this club is new at it... to where they make these dumb mistakes and act like they're 22.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I dont think thats a good enough excuse really Greg,just in general when there are problems in a business it should be dealt with internally.These are individuals that have years of business experience & should know better,i just think Elkann is trying to buy favour with the fans by showing that he's fed up.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Italian calcio ultra's are some of the most moronic people in the world, and people who pretend to be italian calcio ultras like you, well you figure it out..

Your dislike for FIAT's leaders corresponds with your lack of understanding with this topic, whichever way you look at it Montezemolo and Marcchionne have been the saving grace for FIAT and if it weren't their expansion into BRIC countries, specifically Brazil, then your beloved "Agnelli" family would be broke.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)